Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma Stainless-Steel Kettle, 1 1/2-L
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Our Open Kitchen appliances offer the perfect balance of affordability, contemporary style and hardworking performance. Teamed with a 1500-watt power base, this electric kettle boils water in minutes and shuts off automatically once water has reached a boil. One-touch control couldn't be easier to use, and the kettle is cord-free when lifted from the swivel base.
- Part of our exclusive Open Kitchen collection, designed and developed by Williams Sonoma.
- 1500 watts of power ensures fast heat-up time.
- 7-cup cap.
- Cordless, one-touch operation for easy filling, boiling and serving.
- Lid release button simplifies opening lid and pouring.
- Convenient 360-degree swivel base with cord storage.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 3/4" x 6" x 9 1/2" high.
- 7-cup cap.
- 1.94 lb.
- Indicator light lets you know when kettle is on or off.
- Water level gauge with measurement markings.
- Automatic shutoff and boil-dry protection for added safety.
- Removable scale filter.
- Brushed stainless-steel housing.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Unplug the kettle and allow it to cool completely before cleaning.
- Do not immerse the kettle, power cord or power base in water or allow moisture to contact these parts.
- Wipe the outside of the kettle with a damp cloth or nontoxic cleaner.
- CAUTION:To maintain gloss surface, do not use abrasive, steel or chemical cleaners.
- Clean the filter regularly. For easier cleaning, detach the filter by pressing on the filter tab inside the kettle, then replace the filter after cleaning.
- When not in use, wind the power cord under the bottom of the kettle.
Removal of mineral deposits:
- Your kettle should be periodically descaled, as mineral deposits in tap water may form scale on the bottom of the kettle, decreasing its efficiency.
- You can use commercially available descalers or follow the instructions below.
- Fill the kettle with 3 cups of white vinegar, then add enough water to make sure that the bottom of the kettle is completely covered. Leave the solution in the kettle overnight.
- Discard the mixture in the kettle.
- Fill the kettle with clean water to the maximum position and boil, then discard the water.
- Repeat several times until the odor of vinegar has been flushed away.
- Any stains remaining inside the spout can be removed by rubbing with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.