Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma 4-Slice Toaster Oven
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Our stainless-steel toaster oven gets a sleek update with a new LCD display screen and digital countdown timer, making it easier to pull together meals from morning toast to broiled dinners and baked desserts. The efficient design offers a generous interior capacity in a compact footprint.
- LCD display with 60-minute digital countdown timer and beep signal when food is ready.
- Compact toaster oven accommodates a 9" pizza or 4 slices of toast.
- Five functions: Toast, Bake, Broil, Bagel and Keep Warm.
- Digital toast timer from 3 to 8 minutes for your preferred brownness.
- Oven temperature range from 150°F to 450°F.
- 1200W quartz heating elements ensure fast, even heating and temperature
- Includes baking pan and wire rack.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14 3/4" x 11 3/4" x 8 3/4" high.
- 0.4-cu.-ft. interior.
- Product weight: 7 lb. 8 oz.
- Model #60062.
- Auto slide-out rack eases food access and removal.
- Internal slide-out crumb tray for easy cleaning.
- Cool-touch door handle and power light for safety.
- Premium stainless-steel housing with stainless-steel dials.
- Nonstick interior wipes clean easily.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S.
- and Canadian electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Place at least 2" to 4" away from the wall to allow heat flow, avoiding damage to cabinets and walls.
- Extreme caution should be exercised when using containers that are not metal or glass.
Do not store any item on top of the oven when in operation.
- Wash the oven rack and baking pan in mild, soapy water. To remove stubborn spots, use a polyester or nylon pad. It is not recommended to wash baking pan in the dishwasher.
- Do not use abrasive cleansers, scrubbing brushes, spray glass cleaners or chemical cleaners.
Using a wet cloth, wipe the inside of the oven. To minimize scratching, use a polyester or nylon pad.
To clean the glass door, use a wet cloth saturated with detergent or soap. Do not use spray glass cleaner. Never immerse the unit in water or other liquid.
Always dry parts thoroughly before using again after cleaning.
- To remove crumb tray the glass door must be open. Dispose of crumbs and wipe the tray with a dampened cloth. Be sure to dry thoroughly before inserting the tray back into the oven.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 3 out of 5 by hooey from looks nice, but problematic It is smaller than the one I had, but luckily my dishes just fit into it. The timer handle is very hard to turn. The rack in the bottom position doesn't stay in the grooves, but slips out when you place a slightly heavy plate on it. The higher rack is OK. Not real happy.Date published: 2019-10-07Rated 4 out of 5 by BC430 from Nice looking nice price My previous toaster oven broke after many years of service. We needed a replacement but did not want to spend an outrageous amount. A lot of the decent toaster ovens are priced well over $150. This is good looking and does a nice job. Only negative is that the timer light does not turn off and is rather bright.Date published: 2019-10-04Rated 5 out of 5 by Bluejay512 from Small..but does the JOB real well! Bought this a month or so ago..Old one seems took forever for toast. this...fast...great knobs, easy to understand, best part to me besides the power..a great space saver for a great price! only little gripe the timer numbers illuminate...was told they time out..mine stays on...getting use to it..a little night light..no biggieDate published: 2019-09-20
Does this come with a tray insert or only the rack?Hi, This oven includes baking pan and wire rack.Date published: 2019-10-07