Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Nutritious, flavorful and completely gluten-free, our omelette bites are a big hit at brunches, cocktail parties and holiday celebrations. They're prepared from scratch by chefs at The Perfect Bite Co. with premium ingredients like fresh eggs, roasted green chiles, Monterey Jack cheese and smoky bacon. For you, prep is simple – just heat in the oven and serve. The collection includes three flavors:
Green Chile: A taste of Southwestern style pairing roasted green chiles and Monterey Jack cheese.
Sweet Corn & Squash: Combines sweet potatoes, yellow corn, Cheddar cheese and bacon for the perfect balance of sweet and smoky.
Mushroom, Spinach & Pepper: A savory blend of sautéed peppers, onions, zucchini and mushrooms, paired with Swiss cheese and aromatic spices.
- Assorted Set includes 27 bites (9 of each flavor).
- Mushroom, Spinach & Pepper includes 36 bites.
- 17.25 oz. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The omelette bites ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, store the in the freezer for up to 1 year. Keep frozen until ready to bake.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove from packaging, space evenly on a baking sheet and transfer to the center rack of the oven. Bake for 18–20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Green Chile: Half-and-half (milk, cream), liquid pasteurized eggs (whole eggs, citric acid, water), roasted green chiles, Monterey Jack cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes, potato starch, powdered cellulose [to prevent caking, natamycin, cornstarch, salt, onion powder, canola oil, black pepper.
- Sweet Corn & Squash: Half-and-half (milk, cream), liquid pasteurized eggs (whole eggs, citric acid, water), sweet potatoes, yellow corn, cheddar cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes, potato starch, powdered cellulose [to prevent caking], natamycin), bacon (bacon cured with water, salt, sugar, sodium phosphate, sodium erythorbate sodium nitrite), cornstarch, salt, chives, garlic powder, onion powder, canola oil, black pepper.
- Mushroom, Spinach & Pepper: Red bell pepper, yellow onion, liquid pasteurized eggs (whole eggs, citric acid, 0.15% water added as carrier for citric acid, citric acid added to preserve color), zucchini, mushrooms, spinach, cream cheese (pasteurized cultured milk and cream, salt, xanthan, carob bean and/or guar gums), Swiss cheese (part skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), heavy whipping cream (pasteurized cream), olive oil, garlic, salt, baking spray (canola oil, phosphate mono-and diglycerides, natural flavor and propellent [functions as a release agent]), black pepper.
Please allow 3-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.