Olive Fruit Tree
The Mission olive's exemplary flavor has earned top marks in many of California's prize-winning olive oils. The fruit grows on attractive evergreen trees that adapt well to a wide range of growing conditions and take well to pruning. Mission olives range in flavor from grassy to smooth depending on when they are harvested, and can be picked when green or black for curing and pressing into oil. Arriving fresh from the grower, our olive tree is potted in soil and ready to be planted in the ground or in a container.
- Shipped directly from the California grower in a 4" diam. plastic pot.
- Approx. 1-year-old tree is approx. 10"–14" tall upon arrival.
- Can eventually reach mature height of 10' in a pot or 40' in the ground.
- Produces medium-size fruit that ripens from green to black.
- Self-pollinating tree.
- Care instructions included.
Use & Care
- Important: Water tree immediately upon arrival.
- Light Exposure
- Plant in full sun.
- Avoid exposure to hot, dry winds.
- Well-drained soil is preferred.
- In container, use coarse, well-draining soil mix without fertilizer or wetting agents.
- In the ground, monthly deep watering is adequate once tree is established.
- In container, water as needed to keep soil moist.
- High-nitrogen fertilizer will enhance fruit production.
- Unpruned tree can reach 30' tall.
- Tree tolerates radical pruning and is easily kept to desired height and shape.
- Avoid pruning during rainy season.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Olive Fruit Tree
|Olive Fruit Tree||$59.95||$0|