Norman Love Signature Chocolate Box
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Ranked among the top 10 chocolate shops in the world, Norman Love® Confections has been honored as the first inductee into the Chocolatier Hall of Fame. Its dazzling chocolates are prepared using the world's finest chocolate, nuts, butter and spices for and are expertly hand painted for stunning presentation. The 15-piece gift box includes an array of their signature flavors, including Tahitian Caramel, Hot Dark Chocolate, Lemon Bar and Peanut Butter & Jelly. The collection arrives beautifully packaged in Norman Love's signature gift box, tied with a bow.
- Includes 15 signature Norman Love flavors (see Dimensions & More Info for descriptions).
- 6.3 oz. total.
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Hot Dark Chocolate: Intense dark chocolate infused with jalapeño pepper for a delightfully spicy-sweet combination.
- Lemon Bar: Fresh-tart lemon ganache swirled with buttery streusel inside a white chocolate shell.
- Milk Chocolate Truffle: Creamy Swiss milk chocolate truffle enrobed in solid milk chocolate.
- Strawberry Cheesecake: New York–style cheesecake topped with vanilla-infused strawberry jam, all covered in white chocolate.
- 72% Venezuela: Venezuela-origin dark couverture chocolate offers the perfect balance of intense cocoa flavor with woody notes.
- Peanut Butter & Jelly: Fresh strawberry jam and creamy peanut butter coated in Swiss milk chocolate.
- Cherry Cordial Truffle: Sweet cherry jam and dark chocolate Amarena ganache in a dark chocolate shell.
- Strawberry: Fresh strawberry ganache coated in creamy white chocolate.
- Key Lime Shell: Tangy classic made with fresh Key lime juice in a white chocolate shell.
- German Chocolate Cake: Combines milk chocolate, brown sugar and coconut to capture the flavors of this Southern specialty.
- Tahitian Caramel: Creamy milk chocolate filled with buttery vanilla caramel.
- Raspberry: Pairs fresh, juicy raspberries with rich dark chocolate.
- Pistachio Cherry: Tart cherry and vanilla jam layered on amaretto-infused pistachio ganache, coated in creamy milk chocolate.
- Passion Panna-Cotta: Light buttermilk ganache layered with passionfruit and vanilla jam enrobed in creamy white chocolate.
- Hazelnut Praline Truffle: Luscious milk chocolate truffle flavored with crunchy candied hazelnuts.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, remove chocolates from the shipping container and place in a cool, dry place; do not refrigerate or freeze. The chocolates keep 2 weeks at room temperature.
- Milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, nonfat dry milk, soy lecithin, vanilla flavor), dark chocolate (cocoa mass, cane sugar, cocoa butter, sunflower lecithin, soy lecithin, vanilla bean), white chocolate (cane sugar, cocoa butter, full cream milk, lactose, butterfat, sunflower lecithin, soy lecithin, vanilla bean), cream, butter, sorbitol, and glucose. Also may contain: ascorbic acid, allspice, almond, almond extract, alpha-tocopherol, amaretto, anise, apple, baking powder, baking soda, banana, barley malt extract, beta carotene, bleached wheat flour, Blue #1 & #2, brandy, brown sugar, calcium phosphate, canola oil, cherry, chlorophyll, cinnamon, cinnamon oil, citric acid, clove, cocoa (with alkali), coconut, coffee, corn syrup, cornstarch, cottonseed oil, cream cheese, dehydrated glucose, dextrose, dipotassium, egg, folic acid, fructose, gelatin: pork based, ginger, guar gum, gum tragacanth, hazelnut, high fructose corn syrup, high oleic canola oil, hydrogenated vegetable fat, iron, jalapeño, Key lime, kirsch, lactic acid, lemon , lime, locust bean gum, magnesium hydroxide, malted barley flour, milk, modified cornstarch, molasses, mononitrate (vitamin B1), natural flavor, natural peppermint flavor, niacin, nonfat yogurt powder, nutmeg, palm kernel oil, palm oil, paprika, partially hydrogenated, pecans, soybean oil, partially skimmed milk powder, passion fruit, peanuts, pectin, pistachio, plant extract, pumpkin, rapeseed oil, raspberry, Red #3 and #40, reduced iron, riboflavin (vitamin B2), salt, sea salt, silicon dioxide, skimmed quark powder, sodium benzoate, sodium caseinate, sodium citrate, soy protein, soybean oil, strawberry, thiamine (vitamin B1), vanilla extract, vegetable fat, vitamin A, vitamin B3, wheat flour, whey, whole wheat (graham) flour, wine, xanthan, yellow 5&6, titanium dioxide, FD&C lakes and dyes.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bebina from Delicious, carefully packaged I was worried about my chocolates arriving in 90 degree heat wave, but these were thoughtfully packed in ice so they wouldn't melt and they were so delicious and elegant. Would definitely order these again!Date published: 2018-02-01Rated 5 out of 5 by Joseph111 from Great bold flavors Bought this about a month ago, very happy with the purchase. Great flavors, sweet but not too sweet. One thing to keep in mind it they have a relatively short expiration date, 2-3 weeks. They are made fresh and they recommend eating them within that time frame for optimal flavor.Date published: 2018-01-12