Nordic Ware Vintage Bundt® Cake Pan
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Serve up dessert with quintessential mid-century charm. Taken from Nordic Ware's design archives, this vintage pan is marked by the same sculpted angles and funnel shape that made Bundt cakes popular in the early 1950s.
- Commercial-quality Bundt pan produces a beautifully shaped cake.
- Cast aluminum ensures crisp details.
- Center tube conducts extra heat to the middle of the cake.
- Nonstick interior ensures that cakes turn out perfectly every time.
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 31/2" diam., 4" high.
- 10-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetal utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with a nonstick baking spray with flour. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- When pouring in batter, begin with a small amount, making sure that the liquid fills in all of pan's details. Pour in remaining batter.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmold, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert onto a cooling rack and lift pan away.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Bak-Klene ZT Nonstick Baking Spray
Nonstick Baking Spray
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 5 out of 5 by KBTmom from Quality Pan with True Nonstick A great heavy gauge metal that had the perfect amount of browning on our cake. We buttered and then floured the pan. After letting it cool 10 minutes, we flipped it over and the cake just came out perfectly. It fell out of the pan without doing anything. The quality of this 10 cup pan is fabulous. It will be around a long time. And cleanup was a breeze. Very pretty pattern that is a little different from the norm.Date published: 2017-08-11Rated 5 out of 5 by ScottishTerrierLover from Pretty Presentation I have many of the cake pans here on WS and each one is impressive. They are sturdy, well made decorative cake pans which I highly recommend. This is a ten cup capacity bundt pan which I use for my smaller bundt cake recipes. If your recipes call for greater than 10 cups, I would recommend one of the cake pans with at least a 14 cup capacity and there are several beauties to choose from. This cake pan presents such a pretty profile when the cake is plain, glazed or dusted with powdered sugar to show off its design. I have encountered no sticking issues and the cake comes out easily when using Bak Klene sold here on WS.Date published: 2016-03-25