Nordic Ware Vegetable Patch Nonstick Cakelet Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Veggies taste extra delicious when they're made out of cake. With our whimsical cakelet pan, you can bake a bushel of bite-size produce using your favorite batter – use cake or quick bread recipes for desserts, or try cornbread batter for a savory dinner accompaniment. The cast aluminum heats evenly for consistent baking, and the premium nonstick finish promotes easy release of the charmingly detailed cakelets. Decorate them with icing or a glaze, or simply dust them with confectioners' sugar just before serving.
- Turns out 20 whimsical, bite-size cakelets in four shapes: carrot, radish, peapod and cabbage.
- Finish with simple dusting of sugar, light glaze or elaborate decoration.
- Cast-aluminum pan distributes heat evenly and quickly to promote even rising, uniform baking and a golden crust.
- Premium nonstick finish ensures easy release and quick cleanup.
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15 1/4" x 10 1/4" x 1 1/2" high.
- 2-cup cap.
- 2.5 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetal utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with a nonstick baking spray with flour. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- When pouring in batter, begin with a small amount, making sure that the liquid fills in all of pan's details. Pour in remaining batter.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmold, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert onto a cooling rack and lift pan away.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Bak-Klene ZT Nonstick Baking Spray
Nonstick Baking Spray
Rated 4 out of 5 by FloJo from Great PANS I Purchased of these pans. Releasing was very easy. The reason for four stars is that I did not know how much batter to use in each mold, and they came out looking terrible. Wish that info was included.Date published: 2018-04-07Rated 5 out of 5 by Princes51 from AWESOME PAN Its Me Again - I bought 2 of these pans to go with my miniature bunny pan I tried it last night and "How Cute" everything turned out - This will be what each of my guess receive for EasterDate published: 2018-02-08