Nordic Ware Sunflower Harvest Loaf Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Celebrate fall with elegant cakes and quick breads embellished with sunflowers and a scalloped border. It's simple with this cast-aluminum loaf pan – just pour in your favorite batter and bake, then finish with a simple glaze or a dusting of confectioners' sugar.
- Unique loaf pan features festive design with scalloped edges, pumpkins, sunflowers, wheat and acorns.
- Cast-aluminum construction ensures uniform baking and a golden crust.
- Exclusive nonstick finish guarantees fast release and easy cleanup.
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10 3/4" x 5 1/2" x 3" high.
- 6-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetal utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with a nonstick baking spray with flour. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- When pouring in batter, begin with a small amount, making sure that the liquid fills in all of pan's details. Pour in remaining batter.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmold, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert onto a cooling rack and lift pan away.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
Next Day Delivery