Nordic Ware Small Heritage and Anniversary Bundt Pan Set
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Nordic Ware's iconic Bundt cake pans have inspired generations of American bakers. In this special set, we're pleased to offer petite versions of the company's Heritage and Anniversary baking pans, each sized to make a half-sized portion of the original iconic cakes. The commercial-quality pans produce intricately sculpted desserts that need only a dusting of confectioners' sugar for decoration.
- Set includes a Small Heritage and Small Anniversary Bundt Cake Pan.
- Each petite pan works perfectly with one Williams Sonoma Quick Bread Mix – or use two pans for one Williams Sonoma Bundt Cake Mix.
- Durable cast-aluminum pan distributes heat quickly and evenly to promote even rising, uniform baking and a golden crust.
- Center tube conducts extra heat to the middle of the cake for even baking.
- Nonstick interior ensures effortless release and cleanup.
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small Heritage Bundt Pan: 6-cup cap.; 8 1/2" diam., 3" high.
- Small Anniversary Bundt Pan: 6-cup cap.; 9 1/4" x 8" x 3 1/4" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetal utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with a nonstick baking spray with flour. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- When pouring in batter, begin with a small amount, making sure that the liquid fills in all of pan's details. Pour in remaining batter.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmold, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert onto a cooling rack and lift pan away.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Bak-Klene ZT Nonstick Baking Spray
Nonstick Baking Spray
- Free Fast Shipping
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 4 out of 5 by AlwaysBaking from Works well but the pans don’t act the same I’ve been using both these pans a lot, mainly to half 12-cup bundt recipes. It’s great when you need to take a small cake as a gift. However, I have found that consistently, the cakes made in the Anniversary pan are more moist, and the ones made Heritage pan are always drier, because of the design and because it’s actually a slightly wider and more shallow pan compared to the Anniversary. If baking with them together I need to take the Heritage pan out of the oven a few minutes earlier. I like having the different shapes, but for baking together I wish I had bought 2 of the same shape.Date published: 2018-01-16Rated 5 out of 5 by Revbob1 from An amazing pan It released easily, cooked faster than I expected, yet still didn't ruin the cake! I'm very happy and recommend it highly.Date published: 2017-01-21Rated 5 out of 5 by liptontea from Cute Bundt Cakes These are two great pans. The cakes are cute and the pans are easy to clean up.Date published: 2015-10-18Rated 5 out of 5 by Mom60 from BEAUTIFUL SET BUT NO RECIPE INCLUDED! Love this pan set, bought it online, and as with all Nordicware, excellent quality. I have the same pans in the bigger version also from WS, and this two little pieces are perfect too. My only regret is that there is no recipe included in either of them! Will have to downscale my favorite recipes to fit! Other than that, excellent purchase!Date published: 2015-04-27