Nordic Ware Seashell Cakelet Plaque
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
It's easy to bake seaworthy treats with our innovative pan, which turns out 23 small cakes or quick breads at once. Thanks to the pan's cast-aluminum construction, the seashells, starfish and seahorses bake evenly to a tender finish. The premium nonstick interior releases the cakelets easily with the details intact.
- Bakes 23 petite seashell, starfish and seahorse cakes for brunch, tea or dessert.
- Also great for making mini savories like cornbread and herbed quick bread.
- Embellish sweet cakes with colored icings, glazes or confectioners' sugar.
- Durable cast-aluminum construction ensures sharp detail and uniform baking.
- Premium nonstick finish guarantees foolproof release and easy cleanup.
- See Use & Care tab for more information.
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12 3/4" x 12" x 3/4" high.
- 1 1/2-cup cap.
- 2 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetal utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with a nonstick baking spray with flour. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- When pouring in batter, begin with a small amount, making sure that the liquid fills in all of pan's details. Pour in remaining batter.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmold, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert onto a cooling rack and lift pan away.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Bak-Klene ZT Nonstick Baking Spray
Nonstick Baking Spray
Rated 5 out of 5 by HappyKitchen from So cute and perfect bite size I just made piña colada seashell bites today and they are gorgeous. I made a maraschino cherry glaze and painted it on. The size is perfect for sampling and the shapes are appealing and detailed. My husband says these will "get destroyed" by his coworkers tomorrow, immediately. I bought three pans because I hate washing them while I'm baking. My loaf size recipe fills the three of them perfectly. Kind of a splurge to buy all three but I love them so I'll call it a good buy. I used Bak-Klene and they came out clean. There were just a few tiny crumbs in the pan which came out with warm soapy water and the bundt brush. I used a soft, juicy recipe so the cakes did not fall out. I just let them cool a few minutes in the pan and then used a finger to lift them out by an edge. They came out easily. Stop eyeing this one and just buy it. Seashells never go out of style and it's beach season.Date published: 2018-05-16Rated 5 out of 5 by BAMOR from This is my Hush Puppy pan. Serve with fish. I have the older style in silver. I add a little puddle of olive oil to each cavity, heat pan and oil in oven. Remove from oven and fill with hush puppy batter or corn bread. The oil spreads up the sides when batter is added. Return to oven. Bake. Serve with fish. They turn out of the pan easily and the shell detail is perfect. The kids may fight over who gets the sea horse. Pan shape is cute, but not easy to store in cupboard. It will not fit in my toaster oven. Easy to clean NEVER put in dish washer. Never use soap. Wasy with HOT water ONLY. Boiling water is okay. After initial cleaning, I pour boiling water over it from my Hamilton Beach hot water kettle.Date published: 2018-04-06
Where can I find recipes or at least average baking times for this pan? Would cookie dough work?Hi Liz0004, This pan is made specifically to bake using batter, such as cake batter, cornbread batter, quick bread batter, etc. We would not recommend cookie dough based on the nature of the dough, which spreads out as it bakes. The dough may spread out over the top of the wells. With batter, we recommend that you only fill each well ¾ full to prevent spreading over the edge of the wells as it cooks. As with any new pan, every oven is different. We suggest you adjust any recipe cooking time, by monitoring the first time you use that recipe with this pan. Nordic Ware does not supply any recipes, but you can find recipes at their website or on our website for cakes and breads.Date published: 2019-05-22