Nordic Ware Scallop Heart Bundt® Cake Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Create the sweetest of homemade valentines with our heart-shaped Bundt pan. For a beautifully sculpted cake, just pour in your favorite batter and bake. Decorate your creation with a simple glaze or a dusting of powdered sugar, then fill the heart at the center with your choice of decadent delights – from a fluffy chocolate mousse to fresh berries and whipped cream.
- Makes a beautiful three-tiered cake in the shape of a heart.
- Durable cast-aluminum construction ensures perfectly even baking and browning.
- A premium nonstick finish guarantees that your cakes will come out of the pan easily and simplifies cleanup.
- Use with any of our Williams Sonoma Bundt® cake mixes or your favorite recipe.
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10-cup cap.
- 14 3/4" x 8 1/2" x 1 3/4" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetal utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with a nonstick baking spray with flour. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- When pouring in batter, begin with a small amount, making sure that the liquid fills in all of pan's details. Pour in remaining batter.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmold, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert onto a cooling rack and lift pan away.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Bak-Klene ZT Nonstick Baking Spray
Nonstick Baking Spray
Rated 5 out of 5 by Browniebaker from Big big heart with room for lots of frosting This pan make a very pretty, celebratory cake, and I love it. With 12-cup capacity, this pan is larger than most Nordic Ware Bundt pans and makes a big, big heart. Also, while the traditional Bundt pan is sloped in profile so that the frosting runs down the sides of cake, this Bundt has lots of flat surfaces on which I can pipe frosting; the scalloped edges serve as guides. Of course, I could still l pour on icing or glaze and let it run down the sides. So many ways to decorate this cake! It has all the famous Nordic Ware quality, which is phenomenal, and my cakes never stick. Cleanup is easy: I swish warm water and dishwashing soap inside using a natural-bristle pastry brush on the sides.Date published: 2018-02-22Rated 5 out of 5 by BakedGoods from Beautiful Presentation I’ve had this pan for a number of years and haven’t had a problem with it. I let the cake cool for 10 minutes after coming out of the oven and it releases beautifully.Date published: 2018-02-19Rated 1 out of 5 by Courtney from Looks pretty in the picture but.... The pan looks fabulous in the picture, as does the cake...however I just tried to make a cake in this pan, Used the no stick bakery spray they tell you to use in store and online suggests it too..and let my cake completely cool down, tapped it lightly And nothing. My cake was stuck to the pan, I was surprised because I had used this spray for another Nordic Ware pan and it came out fabulous. I originally bought it because I liked the idea of putting a sauce or chocolate in the middle. Now I’m just going to return it. I scooped my cake out by hand because it would not budge. And so much for trying to be festive with having a heart cake for Valentine’s Day.Date published: 2018-02-13