Nordic Ware Rolled Omelet Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Think making an omelette is a tricky task? Think again. With this specially designed pan in your kitchen, it’s easy to whip up perfect rolled omelettes. An update of a vintage design from Nordic Ware’s archives, the cast-aluminum pan helps you make great-looking, tightly rolled omelettes – every time.
- Custom-designed pan makes foolproof omelettes for family meals or easy entertaining.
- Center divider provides a guide for filling placement and assists you in rolling your omelette.
- Spatula helps you roll the cooked omelette over the filling and onto your plate.
- Durable cast-aluminum conducts heat efficiently for even cooking.
- Durable PFOA-free nonstick interior surface for low-fat cooking, stick-free release and easy cleanup.
- Made in USA with imported components.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6 1/2" wide x 3 1/2" high x 18 3/4" long (with handle).
- 1 lb. 8 oz.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- For best results, apply a thin layer of vegetable oil to both cooking surfaces and preheat the pan slowly before adding food.
- Do not use aerosol sprays.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
Next Day Delivery