Nordic Ware Pumpkin Wheat Loaf Pan
Celebrate fall with elegant cakes and quick breads embellished with pumpkins and scalloped borders. It's simple with our signature cast-aluminum loaf pan – just pour in our Spiced Pecan Pumpkin Quick Bread Mix or your favorite batter and bake, then finish with a simple glaze or confectioners' sugar.
- Unique loaf pan features festive design with scalloped edges, pumpkins and wheat stalks.
- Cast-aluminum construction creates beautifully defined details, uniform baking and a golden crust.
- Exclusive nonstick finish guarantees fast release and makes cleanup a breeze.
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for fine bakeware since 1946.
Dimensions & More Info
- 10 1/4" x 5 1/2" x 3 1/2" high.
- 6-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetal utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with a nonstick baking spray with flour. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- When pouring in batter, begin with a small amount, making sure that the liquid fills in all of pan's details. Pour in remaining batter.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmold, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert onto a cooling rack and lift pan away.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
- Unbleached and unbromated enriched flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine, riboflavin, folic acid), sugar, pumpkin, dry roasted pecans, cinnamon, buttermilk, salt, sodium bicarbonate, ginger, nutmeg.
Pumpkin Spice Quick Bread Recipe
1 3/4 cups (9 oz./280 g) all-purpose flour
2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 tsp. ground ginger
1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
1/8 tsp. ground cloves
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
8 Tbs. (1/2 cup) (4 oz./125 g) unsalted butter, at room temperature
1 cup (7 oz./220 g) firmly packed light brown sugar
1 cup (8 oz./250 g) pumpkin puree
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1/4 cup (2 fl. oz./60 ml) whole milk
Preheat an oven to 350°F (180°C). Lightly grease and flour a Nordic Ware Pumpkin Wheat Loaf Pan.
In a bowl, whisk together the flour, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the flat beater, cream the butter and brown sugar together on medium-high speed until smooth and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add the pumpkin puree, eggs and vanilla. Beat on medium speed until just combined. (The batter may separate, but this is fine.)
With the mixer on slow speed, in three additions, add the dry ingredients to the pumpkin mixture, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Increase the mixer speed to medium-high and blend just until the batter is thoroughly combined, about 30 seconds. Add the milk and beat until fully incorporated. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread evenly.
Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean, 50 to 55 minutes. Transfer the pan to a wire rack and let cool for 15 minutes, then turn the loaf out onto the rack. Serve warm or at room temperature. Serves 10 to 12.
Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen
- Loaf Pan
- Wheat Loaf Pan + Quickbread Mix
Next Day Delivery
Nordic Ware Pumpkin Wheat Loaf Pan
|Nordic Ware Pumpkin Wheat Loaf||No Longer Available|
|Nordic Ware Pumpkin Wheat Loaf Pan and Pumpkin Pecan Quickbread Mix||No Longer Available|