Nordic Ware Pound Cake Pan
- Online Only
In the South, pound cakes are traditionally baked in straight-sided tube pans. This large-capacity Nordic Ware pan is perfect for turning out beautifully moist, tender pound cakes with a golden crust. It bakes big, airy angel food cakes and sponge cakes, too.
- Durable cast aluminum distributes heat quickly and evenly for perfect results.
- Cakes rise evenly, cook uniformly and have a delicious golden crust.
- Premium nonstick interior ensures quick release and easy cleanup.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" diam., 4 3/4" high.
- 18-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before first use, hand-wash the pan with warm, soapy water.
- Prepare the pan according to the recipe provided, greasing and flouring if specified.
- Use wood, nylon or plastic tools—never use metal tools.
- After baking, allow the pan to cool, then hand-wash with warm, soapy water.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by Countess from Nordic Ware is AAA+ for baking I bake a lot and I often use Nordic Ware pans. They are treated to not stick and they have great heat circulation which produces evenly baked cakes. I've used Nordic Ware for years, 45 plus years to be exact. I highly recommend these pans .Date published: 2016-10-03