Nordic Ware Party Bundt® Cake Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
With its classic curved ridges, this pan bakes up an elegant cake suitable for any occasion – from birthdays and showers to holidays and anniversaries. It's crafted in the USA of cast-aluminum with our exclusive nonstick finish for smooth release and perfectly defined shape. Decorate it to suit your occasion and taste; we recommend simple glazes, fruit or a sprinkling of confectioners' sugar.
- Durable cast-aluminum pan distributes heat quickly to promote even rising, uniform baking and a golden crust.
- Center tube conducts extra heat to the middle of the cake for even baking.
- Our exclusive nonstick finish guarantees fast release and makes cleanup a breeze.
- Pair with any Williams Sonoma Bundt Mix or a favorite recipe.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/2" diam., 3 3/4" high.
- 10-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Bak-Klene ZT Nonstick Baking Spray
Nonstick Baking Spray
Rated 5 out of 5 by Aiea Baker from Wonderful Bundt®️ Cake Pan It was a warm summer evening in Hawaii and I was debating which Bundt®️ Cake Pan to buy from my local Williams-Sonoma since it was the very last day of the 20% off sale. I would have bought them all, but I'm on a budget so I hemmed and hawed for quite some time hoping to pick the best one. Since this was my very first Bundt®️ Cake Pan I decided simple was better even though I really wanted to try some of the more intricately shaped pans. I was not disappointed! The cakes that come out of this pan are beautifully shaped and look even better in person than any picture on this website. I'm already on my eighth cake and everyone I share them with just loves the look (and taste, thank you very much, LOL) of the cakes this pan makes. The cakes come out very easily (I use Baker's Joy even though it has lecithin in it and NordicWare doesn't recommend using sprays with lecithin due to possible buildup) and clean-up is a breeze. The shape of the cake also makes it very easy to cut into 20 equally sized pieces, which may be why they call this pan the Party Bundt®️ Cake Pan. So don't be fooled by its seemingly boring shape when you're examining it in the store, I assure you after you make your first cake with this pan you'll be extremely happy, just like I was. Thank you NordicWare and Williams-Sonoma!Date published: 2017-08-17Rated 5 out of 5 by Ozark Mama from Fun and Easy to use This is a fun and easy to use pan. It releases perfect every time. I just use Bakers Joy. I've used it many times and Norticware is always a good investment if you enjoy baking. Good quality American product.Date published: 2017-04-16Rated 5 out of 5 by Josh95d from My new Favorite Bundt pan Love, love, love this pan. Nothing sticks and it's easy to divide a recipe into 20 portions to keep track of calories. Amazing quality and everything I've made in them has turned out beautifully. Highly recommend this pan.Date published: 2017-02-08Rated 5 out of 5 by Nellybell from Great bundt pan Make cutting cake easier, also drizzling icing falls down beautifully.Date published: 2017-01-13Rated 5 out of 5 by Sheilabobelah from Great Gift I had this bundt pan ordered online and sent as a gift. They LOVED IT!Date published: 2016-11-08