Nordic Ware Octopus Bundt Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
A nautical-themed cake is the perfect way to turn any occasion into a beach party. Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, this nonstick cast-aluminum pan helps you create an octopus-shaped Bundt® cake. Finish the detailed dessert with a simple glaze or a dusting of confectioners' sugar.
- Durable cast-aluminum construction ensures perfectly even baking and crisp detail.
- Premium nonstick finish guarantees fast release and makes cleanup a breeze.
- Use with any Williams Sonoma Quick Bread mix or your favorite recipe.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" diam., 4 1/2" high; 11 1/2" long including handles.
- 10-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetal utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with a nonstick baking spray with flour. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- When pouring in batter, begin with a small amount, making sure the liquid fills in all of the pan's details. Pour in remaining batter.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmold, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert onto a cooling rack and lift pan away.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Bak-Klene ZT Nonstick Baking Spray
Nonstick Baking Spray
Rated 5 out of 5 by Greeneyeddi from Wonderful for a summer party! This pan creates an adorable cake that is just perfect for a summer picnic / beach party! For a larger crowd add in the sandcastle bundt and the seashell plaque and keep everyone happy with beach themed goodies! Like every Nordicware pan this one is a solid performer. It is a nice weighty pan that provides sharp details and gives your cake a slightly crisp exterior while keeping the inside nice and moist.Date published: 2019-07-02Rated 5 out of 5 by HappyKitchen from Totally unique I made an orange vanilla cream cake. My 12 cup recipe had a little leftover and the extra fit perfectly in my seashell pan. I dyed the glaze orange for effect. It gives it the perfect wet, sticky look that suits the octopus theme. Very happy with the results. The cake cracked because I got impatient. Still looks good though.Date published: 2019-05-08
Hi! Could you please post the recipe that you used? I have both pans. Thank you!2 1/2 cups of flour 1 cup of sugar 1/2 cup of brown sugar 2 tablespoon of corn starch 2 teaspoon of baking powder 1 teaspoon of baking soda 1/2 teaspoon of salt 2 cups of orange juice 8 oz of cream cheese 1/2 cup of coconut oil 4 eggs + 1 yolk 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract 1 teaspoon of orange extract (optional) Glaze: 2 oz of of water 1/2 cup of sugar 1/2 teaspoon of orange extract 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract Orange food coloring I tend to warm the cream cheese, coconut oil and sometimes orange juice in the microwave to make them easy to blend. I also find the brown sugar mixes best when added to the liquids first. Otherwise, mix wet ingredients and dry ingredients separately and then combine the two. Spray your pans with Bak-Klene and bake everything at 350°. For the glaze, stir all the ingredients together in a small saucepan over low/medium heat until in starts to simmer. I apply the glaze to a warm cake with a silicone brush. You can also use it for "poke cake" style glazing. This cake is wonderful without glaze as well. This is an adaptation of my base recipe for Nordic Ware pans. They are moist and fluffy but still dense enough to show detail. Omit the cream cheese and add a cup of whatever liquid you are using and use whatever extracts you want. Halve the recipe for loaf pans. Just make it 2 eggs plus one yolk. It never fails me.Date published: 2019-06-19