Nordic Ware Halloween Mini Skull Cakelet Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
When it comes to making Halloween desserts, six heads are better than one. Our plaque makes it easy to conjure up half-a-dozen petite skulls. Fiendish features include deep eye sockets and toothy grins that are quite expressive on their own and fun to decorate with icings, confectioners' sugar or a gory glaze.
- Makes six individual-size cakes.
- Spooky-sweet treats for a Halloween dessert buffet.
- Finish with a simple dusting of sugar, a light glaze or elaborate decoration.
- Durable cast-aluminum pan distributes heat quickly and evenly to promote even rising, uniform baking and a golden crust.
- Premium nonstick finish ensures easy release and quick cleanup.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11 3/4" x 10 1/4" x 2" high.
- 4 1/2-cup cap.
- 2 lb. 4 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Little bee bakery from Skull Pan Great pan mold! It does need to be oiled well for the skulls to release. We used white cake batter, and a white glaze. We also found that the skull mold needs to be filled up just a little lower than the jaw bone.Date published: 2017-10-11Rated 5 out of 5 by Makalawena from Scary Halloween mini cakes What a creative addition to any Halloween party! It's so easy to use and everyone raves about it!Date published: 2017-10-08Rated 5 out of 5 by donnablueribbon from Wonderfully Spooky I love this pan. I actually have 2 of them. We have several Halloween parties so I use them a lot during this time of year. I make pizza skulls, Skulls filled with chicken & broccoli, cheesy chicken Parmesan herb bred and mini cakelets. So many wonderful uses.Date published: 2016-09-25Rated 5 out of 5 by VLMA from Great baking pan I used this pan to make little Halloween skulls for my grandchildren. There was not a recipe included, so I made the recipe from the Nordic Ware website for the pan. The pan was easy to use and the cakelets came out easily. I use the spray available from Williams Sonoma for all of my Nordic Ware cake pans. I tried to buy a second pan online. Unfortunately by the time my pan arrived, the pan was no longer available. I am hoping it is available again next year!Date published: 2015-11-04Rated 5 out of 5 by aebgrand from Halloween fun As always this pan performs well and met expectations.Date published: 2015-10-19Rated 5 out of 5 by LaurenV from So much fun to use I find myself finding reasons to bake so I can use this great pan. So great for Halloween or really whenever you want to give your baked goods a little more interest. I have used cake, bread, and muffin mixes with the pan and they have all come out beautifully.Date published: 2015-10-06Rated 5 out of 5 by myprism from I need more These skull cakelets were a hit everywhere they went; school/work, bakesale, Halloween party. They looked awesome dusted with powdered sugar and snuggled in individual clear cellophane bags with silver twist ties. (I hear they were delicious, too.) Only one problem arose. I need to make MORE in less time. Solution - I just bought another skull cakelet pan. I love all my bakeware from Nordicware AND Williams-Sonoma.Date published: 2014-11-01Rated 5 out of 5 by ellemich8 from Hit of the party! Guests at my Halloween party loved the mini skull cakes and thought it was the coolest thing! The pan is easy to bake in and the skull cakes pop out easily. The pan itself is beautifully shaped, so we turned over the skull cakes and just served them propped up inside the pan mold. Each skull cake is the perfect size for two people (but most people ate one whole skull on their own). This is sure to be a hit at any Halloween, Walking Dead, Dia de Los Muertos or spooky party.Date published: 2014-11-01