Nordic Ware Halloween Mini Skull Cakelet Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
When it comes to making Halloween desserts, six heads are better than one. Our plaque makes it easy to conjure up half-a-dozen petite skulls. Fiendish features include deep eye sockets and toothy grins that are quite expressive on their own and fun to decorate with icings, confectioners' sugar or a gory glaze.
- Makes six individual-size cakes.
- Spooky-sweet treats for a Halloween dessert buffet.
- Finish with a simple dusting of sugar, a light glaze or elaborate decoration.
- Durable cast-aluminum pan distributes heat quickly and evenly to promote even rising, uniform baking and a golden crust.
- Premium nonstick finish ensures easy release and quick cleanup.
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11 3/4" x 10 1/4" x 2" high.
- 4 1/2-cup cap.
- 2 lb. 4 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetal utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with a nonstick baking spray with flour. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- When pouring in batter, begin with a small amount, making sure that the liquid fills in all of pan's details. Pour in remaining batter.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmold, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert onto a cooling rack and lift pan away.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Bak-Klene ZT Nonstick Baking Spray
Nonstick Baking Spray
Rated 5 out of 5 by S1nead from Spookingly Fantastic! Don’t let the price scare you! This is a fantastic, quality purchase! It is surprisingly heavy duty & the detail is amazing! My 4 y/o granddaughter & I have already used it 2ce & each time, our Skulls came out perfectly! We brushed the inside with melted butter & the cake just popped out very easily! Cleanup was a breeze & the skull details are perfect! This pan is now part of our Halloween tradition!Date published: 2018-11-06Rated 5 out of 5 by baking4two from Spooky skulls Love this fun and spooky skull cakelet pan! The teeth lose a little detail, but the eyes and nose come out well. They are fun to decorate or serve as is. I’ve made cakes, but also brownies (1 brownie box mix = 1 pan) with this mold.Date published: 2018-10-30Rated 5 out of 5 by Nicole from Well made with nice impression Currently on my 2nd round of baking pumpkin spice cakes in these mini cakelets and I'm pretty satisfied. Used canola oil spray to grease them and the cakes slide ride out. Cooked at 325 it took about 35mins and at 350 took about 30mins. The teeth lose a little bit of the definition from the rise in the cakes but the eye holes and nose hole are great, I'm very excited to ice them to see how that works with the shape!Date published: 2018-10-24Rated 5 out of 5 by Linds1087 from Beautifully goth Bought this pan & as always, Nordicware delivers. Beautiful detail & release from panDate published: 2018-09-27Rated 5 out of 5 by HappyKitchen from Pizza Pockets! I made skull shaped pizza pockets. Can't wait to make devil's food chocolate cakelets in this pan as well. Nordic Ware delivers a smooth release. Good novelty buy.Date published: 2018-09-13Rated 5 out of 5 by MelissaAPW from Spooky fun with great details! Great pan! Used a brush to get the coating evenly distributed. Easy to clean, must use a detailing brush to get in the teeth and eyes. I I purchased these last year and used them for everything, lunch treats, pizza servings, bake sales and additions to big cakes. Everyone loved them and I can't wait to use them again. Looking forward to purchasing the skeletons.Date published: 2018-08-18Rated 5 out of 5 by Little bee bakery from Skull Pan Great pan mold! It does need to be oiled well for the skulls to release. We used white cake batter, and a white glaze. We also found that the skull mold needs to be filled up just a little lower than the jaw bone.Date published: 2017-10-11Rated 5 out of 5 by Makalawena from Scary Halloween mini cakes What a creative addition to any Halloween party! It's so easy to use and everyone raves about it!Date published: 2017-10-08