Nordic Ware Mini Angel Food Cake Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
Angel food cake looks especially heavenly baked in Nordic Ware's pan of single-serving molds. The professional-grade nonstick aluminum pan features six individual cake wells, along with handles sized for comfortable use with oven mitts. Simply pour in batter and bake, then dust with confectioners' sugar, drizzle with flavored syrup or serve with berries and whipped cream.
- Produces six single-size angel food cakes.
- Durable, heat-responsive cast aluminum promotes even rising, uniform baking and a golden crust.
- Premium nonstick interior for easy release and quick cleanup.
- Use your favorite recipe or our Angel Food Cake Recipe (see Recipe tab).
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware, creators of the original Bundt® pan and a family-owned company since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14 3/4" x 10" x 2 1/2" high.
- 2 lb. 4.8 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetal utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with a nonstick baking spray with flour. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- When pouring in batter, begin with a small amount, making sure that the liquid fills in all of pan's details. Pour in remaining batter.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmold, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert onto a cooling rack and lift pan away.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Bak-Klene ZT Nonstick Baking Spray
Nonstick Baking Spray
Rated 1 out of 5 by Ann13 from Disappointing I make full size angel food cakes frequently and I have no trouble getting the full size cake to release. The mini angel food cake looks adorable and I ordered it to make treats for a get together. While using a spatula to get the cakes released it was a disaster. I own many Nordicware bakeware pans and have never had this problem. so disappointing. It is going back for a refund tomorrow.Date published: 2018-10-10Rated 5 out of 5 by sockpuppet from Very cute! I just got around to trying this pan, and am happy to report that I have not had the trouble of the previous reviewer with the cakelets sticking. I use a two-step store box mix, though, not from scratch and bake in convection. I didn’t grease or flour the pan. I cut about 10 min of the big pan baking time so I didn’t dry them out too much. I inverted them over 2 olive oil bottles that were the same height to cool for 7-10 min. I used a hard thin rubber spatula to loosen the edges and they popped right out, totally intact and adorable. I brought them to work, everyone raved about them. One pan only held 1/2 the mix, so I’ll need to get another one. You don’t want to let angelfood cake batter sit around while you wait for the pan to cool or it will go flat. I hope that it continues to release this well after many washings.Date published: 2018-05-13Rated 1 out of 5 by annieb from Poorly designed I purchased this mini angel food cake pan in order to prepare mini cakes for my pastry business. I have been making angel food cakes with the same recipe for 25 years and never had a cake stick to the pan. Granted, my large pans have removable bottoms. This mini pan does not have removable bottoms but claims to be non-stick. The product is heavy duty and appears to be durable. Removing the cakes intact and in the shape of the mold was impossible on a consistent basis. Angel food cake recipes do not call for spraying or flouring the pans so as to not inhibit the rising of the dough. However, on my second attempt, I sprayed the pans with a professional bakers spray (non-oil). This did not help to remove the cakes intact. It is an expensive item that I was excited to use. I am a big fan of Wiilliams-Sonoma, but, will be returning this item to the local store.Date published: 2018-01-23