Nordic Ware Nonstick Popover Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Nordic Ware's popover pan bakes tall, high-rising popovers with crisp exteriors and light, airy interiors. The deep wells are also ideal for baking crown muffins and Yorkshire puddings as well as preparing molded desserts.
- Makes six popovers.
- Cast aluminum conducts heat evenly for perfect baking and browning.
- PFOA-free nonstick interior ensures easy release and cleanup.
- Vents between wells allow maximum airflow, so popovers reach their full height.
- Convenient side handles facilitate lifting.
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14" x 9" x 2 1/4" high.
- Six 3/4-cup wells, each 2 1/2" diam., 2 1/4" high.
- 2 lb. 2 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let popovers continue to cool on rack.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
You May Also Need
Bak-Klene ZT Nonstick Baking Spray
Nonstick Baking Spray
Rated 5 out of 5 by LauraSudbury from The perfect Popover Pan! Thrilled with my new popover pan... the first batch came out perfectly, and clean up was very easy! The only note I would add is that you only need to fill the batter to 1/3 or 1/2 of each cup, as the butter or pan spray could spill over the top. Using a small amount will provide the added bonus of additional popovers!Date published: 2018-01-04Rated 5 out of 5 by Mosey from Love this popover pan! Couldn’t be happier with this pan. I made my best popovers ever. Cleans up beautifully!Date published: 2017-12-03Rated 5 out of 5 by wtstat619 from Excellent product This pan caught my eye since it's not easy to find a pan specifically for PopOvers.... and it does the job perfectly... then cleans like a dream. We love making hot PopOver rolls for breakfast, with lunch soups, and with dinner stews.Date published: 2017-03-10