Nordic Ware Jubilee Loaf Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Bake an elegant, sculptural cake that's fit for a king. A new rendition of Nordic Ware's classic Jubilee pattern, our cast-aluminum pan turns out a loaf crowned with faceted diamond shapes and sweeping arches. The pan's nonstick finish releases cleanly with details intact; simply drizzle the cooled cake with glaze or sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
- Durable cast-aluminum pan distributes heat quickly and evenly to promote even rising, uniform baking and a golden crust.
- Premium nonstick interior ensures effortless release and cleanup.
- Use with any of our Williams Sonoma Quick Bread mixes or your favorite recipe
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11" x 5 3/4" x 2 3/4" high.
- 6-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetal utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with a nonstick baking spray with flour. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- When pouring in batter, begin with a small amount, making sure that the liquid fills in all of pan's details. Pour in remaining batter.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmold, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert onto a cooling rack and lift pan away.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Bak-Klene ZT Nonstick Baking Spray
Nonstick Baking Spray
Rated 5 out of 5 by Milsoudor from Great results from this pan! Just got this pan and baked gingerbread. Results were fantastic and the loaf released perfectly. Just used butter on pan with light dusting of flour. Be sure to coat every surface, a pastry brush helps get every nook and cranny. Clean up was a breeze.Date published: 2018-07-26Rated 5 out of 5 by Kimba88 from Marvelous! Beautiful and so easy to use! I must admit I was a bit worried about getting the cake out: yet, no problem whatsoever. I have used coconut Nonstick Baking Spray and it came out without a problem but I did let it cool off for minimum 10 minutes.Date published: 2018-01-18Rated 5 out of 5 by Rochelle from LOVE!! I'm hooked on these loaf pans! I bought them all when they came to WS. They bake evenly and release perfectly. Surprisingly they stacked nicely for storage. Recently baked zucchini bread with them for the hubby's office.Date published: 2017-07-19Rated 5 out of 5 by Anita from Beautiful pan!! I own many Nordic ware cake pans. This pan baked a beautiful pound cake!Date published: 2017-06-08Rated 5 out of 5 by Bella from Stunning! I've had this pan for a week and have already used it 3 times. My cakes have been perfect! This pan bakes evenly, releases with ease, cleans up in a snap, and produces the most exquisite loaf with beautifully intricate detail. Each time I baked in this pan, I intended on icing or glazing my cakes but changed my mind after seeing how absolutely perfect the were. Nordic Ware never disappoints!Date published: 2017-03-03Rated 5 out of 5 by beeperbeak from Classic perfection The pan arrived last Friday....baked a lemon lb cake today! The pictures in the catalog do not do it justice...a beautiful cake. Bakes evenly, released easily. even with all the detail...detail is beautiful! I glazed the cake with a lemon glaze and the nooks and crannies hold it perfectly. Very pleased with its performance. Nordic Ware knows what they are doing and I'm a better baker for it. Thanks W&SDate published: 2017-02-20