Nordic Ware Jubilee Loaf Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Bake an elegant, sculptural cake that's fit for a king. A new rendition of Nordic Ware's classic Jubilee pattern, our cast-aluminum pan turns out a loaf crowned with faceted diamond shapes and sweeping arches. The pan's nonstick finish releases cleanly with details intact; simply drizzle the cooled cake with glaze or sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
- Durable cast-aluminum pan distributes heat quickly and evenly to promote even rising, uniform baking and a golden crust.
- Premium nonstick interior ensures effortless release and cleanup.
- Use with any of our Williams Sonoma Quick Bread mixes or your favorite recipe
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11" x 5 3/4" x 2 3/4" high.
- 6-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, use a non-stick cooking spray on pan, paying close attention to every nook and cranny within the design. It is important that every surface is lightly covered in spray – a small paintbrush can help with hard-to-reach spots. Carefully remove any excess spray, as areas that have pooling will not yield a defined cake shape.
- When pouring in batter, begin with a small amount, making sure that the liquid fills in all of the train details. After batter is in pan, gently tap pan on counter to ensure there are no air bubbles.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Bak-Klene ZT Nonstick Baking Spray
Nonstick Baking Spray
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rochelle from LOVE!! I'm hooked on these loaf pans! I bought them all when they came to WS. They bake evenly and release perfectly. Surprisingly they stacked nicely for storage. Recently baked zucchini bread with them for the hubby's office.Date published: 2017-07-19Rated 5 out of 5 by Anita from Beautiful pan!! I own many Nordic ware cake pans. This pan baked a beautiful pound cake!Date published: 2017-06-08Rated 5 out of 5 by Bella from Stunning! I've had this pan for a week and have already used it 3 times. My cakes have been perfect! This pan bakes evenly, releases with ease, cleans up in a snap, and produces the most exquisite loaf with beautifully intricate detail. Each time I baked in this pan, I intended on icing or glazing my cakes but changed my mind after seeing how absolutely perfect the were. Nordic Ware never disappoints!Date published: 2017-03-03Rated 5 out of 5 by beeperbeak from Classic perfection The pan arrived last Friday....baked a lemon lb cake today! The pictures in the catalog do not do it justice...a beautiful cake. Bakes evenly, released easily. even with all the detail...detail is beautiful! I glazed the cake with a lemon glaze and the nooks and crannies hold it perfectly. Very pleased with its performance. Nordic Ware knows what they are doing and I'm a better baker for it. Thanks W&SDate published: 2017-02-20