Nordic Ware Mini Heritage Bundt® Cake Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
A stunning design with sweeping curves, our pan turns out six unforgettable cakelets. The swirled shape is perfect for drizzling with glaze or sprinkling with confectioners' sugar, for easy, elegant desserts and sweet snacks.
- Makes six smaller versions of our popular Heritage Bundt cake.
- Charming additions to a dessert buffet or stacked on a tiered serving plate.
- Durable cast-aluminum pan distributes heat quickly and evenly to promote even rising, uniform baking and a golden crust.
- Nonstick interior ensures effortless release and cleanup.
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Makes six smaller versions of our popular Heritage Bundt cake.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Pan: 15" x 9" x 1 3/4" high overall.
- 4-cup cap. total.
- Cakelet well: 3 1/2" diam., 1 1/2" deep.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetal utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with a nonstick baking spray with flour. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- When pouring in batter, begin with a small amount, making sure that the liquid fills in all of pan's details. Pour in remaining batter.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmold, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert onto a cooling rack and lift pan away.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Bak-Klene ZT Nonstick Baking Spray
Nonstick Baking Spray
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 1 out of 5 by tutulemma from Ruined cakes I purchased 2 of these at my local W-S store to make pretty Mother's Day cakes instead of cupcakes. I greased and floured liberally before baking. I let them cool for 20 minutes before trying to get them out. They *would not* release, even with a little wiggling around the sides. Awful. All of the cakes were ruined, and I guess the pans will look pretty hanging on my wall, but I won't be able to use them.Date published: 2019-05-12Rated 5 out of 5 by Betty from Beautiful mini bundts! I bought this about a month ago and I love this pan. I used a bakers spray and had no problems removing the mini bundts from the pan. They were beautiful!Date published: 2018-10-13Rated 2 out of 5 by NicK from Stuck on mess Even though the package said you didnt need to grease these, I buttered and floured the pan before use and COULD NOT get the bundt cakes out. I am going to try again one more time with a different recipe but I have a feeling I am don't with this pan.Date published: 2018-07-10Rated 5 out of 5 by Loveprettyfood from Great pan Pretty cakes I have used this pan several times. I use a good quality baker's non-stick spray and apply liberally. The cake releases easily and if you clean the pan when it is warm, it is an easy clean up. One pan holds the equivalent of ONE layer cake or 1/2 pound cake. I purchased 2 pans. Favorite part is that the pretty cakelet has lots of crispy edges (not burnt; not hard) when you bake a pound cake. Perfect pan for baking for a fundraising event. Pretty cakelet fits and displays well in a plastic clamshell type container.Date published: 2015-11-19Rated 5 out of 5 by ehmuhlee from elegant and timeless swirls As with all Nordic Ware pans, this proves to be such a great purchase to give baking some extra oomph. I love the size of these bundtlettes and the versatility. I've started also using it as a slightly less conventional muffin pan (my blueberry muffins are pictured). I want to bake more simply to use this pan.Date published: 2015-06-18Rated 5 out of 5 by PalmSpringsBaker from Nordic Ware Mini Heritage Bundt(R) Cake Pan Adorable! Perfect portion size bundt cakes. Your guests will be delighted. Your cakes will release perfectly from the pan. Just remember to always brush with room temperature butter or vegetable shortening with a light dusting of flour before pouring your batter into the pan. Avoid using non-stick aerosol baking sprays as you could build up a sticky hard to remove residue on your pans over time. Let cool in pans for 10 - 15 minutes on wire rack before release your cakes. Enjoy Your Baking!Date published: 2015-02-16Rated 4 out of 5 by TinasWorld from Handsome Bakeware Beautiful sturdy bundt pans, I look forward to baking mini rum cakes.Date published: 2014-12-03Rated 5 out of 5 by scrTN from Beautiful mini cakes Used the recipe that came with pan; also used non-stick spray with flour added (baking spray), and the results were perfect! Let cool in pan for 15 minutes, tap the pan, and the cakes came out perfectly, and the design makes them look very special. I also have the full-sized Heritage pan, and it's great, too.Date published: 2014-08-23