Nordic Ware Halloween Skeleton Cakelet Pan
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Four skeletons in various poses dance into dessert hour to create a festive fall treat. The pan is perfect for making desserts that delight guests – simply pour in your favorite quick bread recipe. Crafted of cast aluminum with our exclusive nonstick finish, it releases cakes smoothly and easily, with sharp details that that can be elaborately decorated or simply sprinkled with confectioners' sugar.
- Makes four skeletons in different poses.
- Cast-aluminum construction creates beautifully defined cakelets.
- Pan distributes heat quickly and evenly to promote even rising, uniform baking and a golden crust.
- Our exclusive nonstick finish guarantees fast release and makes cleanup a breeze.
- Pair with any Williams Sonoma Quick Bread Mix or a favorite recipe.
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11 3/4" x 10" x 1 1/2" high.
- 1 3/4-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, use a nonstick cooking spray with flour. Use a small pastry brush to spread spray into details of the pan and to remove excess spray to ensure cake bakes with defined details.
- When pouring in batter, begin with a small amount, making sure that the liquid fills in all of pan's details. Pour in remaining batter.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmold cake, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert onto a cooling rack and lift pan away.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Bak-Klene ZT Nonstick Baking Spray
Nonstick Baking Spray
Rated 5 out of 5 by SusieQ from Skelton Pan Used a brownie mix to make these cute spooky treats. Sprayed the pan, did not add flour to make sure they came out whole. LET COOL COMPLETELY in pan, loosen edges with plastic knife. Came right ,dressed up with some white chocolate and served as cute spooky Halloween treat!!!Date published: 2018-11-01Rated 5 out of 5 by killerapple from My new favorite Halloween baking pan I loved this pan so much, I ordered a second one for next year. If you're new to shaped pans, here's a few tips to make this fun, not frustrating. First, make sure you spray the pan with baking spray after your batter is ready. Use a brush to get in crevices. Pick a batter appropriate for bundt cake. The pan fits 1/4 of a typical bundt cake recipe (so you can half your favorite recipe and make 2 batches, for example). Fill about 2/3 full. Bake for about 17+ minutes depending on recipe. Cool 10 minutes before putting a cooling rack over pan and flipping over. When I picked one up off of cooling rack, one did crack in half (my fault), so be careful to either hold in a way to support middle and not crack or use spatula. I dipped in a basic glaze and the detail of the bones came out so cool looking! I highly recommend you give this pan a chance! As far as clean-up, after a few minutes cooling, I took a paper towel and wiped out the crumbs I could then rinsed it off in hot water. I was amazed to see all crumbs gone from doing that! Was a breeze to wash up.Date published: 2018-11-01Rated 2 out of 5 by Avin93 from Almost complete fail I only had one skeleton come out *somewhat* decently. I tried to make brownies for a Halloween graveyard I was making and even though I coated the pan it just did not work. So many sad skeleton corpses.Date published: 2018-10-29Rated 1 out of 5 by SusanO from Failure for me I purchased these to make little cakelets for a party. I used a Williams Sonoma bundt cake mix, because I thought it would taste better than a sweet bread mix. I sprayed with Vegelene. Maybe I should have floured, but I think it would have created accumulation in all the tiny grooves. Bottom line--total failure. I never had one whole skeleton or anything that looked like a skeleton. Might try again with a sturdier dough and very precise buttering and flouring, but I don't want to risk it before the party.Date published: 2018-10-15Rated 5 out of 5 by Linds1087 from Cute goth Cute little skeleton pan. Wonderful details. Great addition to any gothic / Halloween creation mold wares. Has nice release & products look wonderful. High durability that Nordicware always has to offer.Date published: 2018-09-27
To bake a Williams Sonoma quick mix bread in the Nordic Ware Halloween Skeleton Cakelet Pan, what is the best oven temperature and length of baking time? Thank youHi Jean, We suggest baking at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.Date published: 2018-11-26