Nordic Ware Formed-Aluminum Bundt® Cake Pan
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Introduced by Nordic Ware in the 1950s, the Bundt® cake pan inspired American bakers to create a world of delicious new desserts. Today, this classic pan continues the culinary legacy, making it easy to bake an intricate cake that needs only a dusting of confectioners' sugar for decoration.
- Traditional Bundt pan produces a beautifully sculpted cake.
- Formed of thick-gauge, heat-responsive aluminum that promotes uniform rising, baking and browning.
- Center tube conducts extra heat to the middle of the cake.
- Nonstick interior ensures that cakes release instantly – and makes clean-up a breeze.
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12-cup cap.; 10 1/2" diam., 3 3/4" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetal utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with a nonstick baking spray with flour. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- When pouring in batter, begin with a small amount, making sure that the liquid fills in all of pan's details. Pour in remaining batter.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmold, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert onto a cooling rack and lift pan away.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Bak-Klene ZT Nonstick Baking Spray
Nonstick Baking Spray
- Free Fast Shipping
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sharoncakes from Love this pan!!!! I bought this to replace some of my older Bundt pans that were looking pretty seedy from use. I love this pan! It is easy to clean, no stick (with spray) and is not so heavy as some of the other pans. I also love the fact that it is a 12-cup capacity as opposed to 10-cup. Did I mention the fact that it is lighter than my other Bundt pans? Great pan and I didn't have to spend a lot of money. Thinking about ordering another as I made 18 cakes for Christmas and had to use my older pans as well and they did not perform like this one. Please more designs in the formed-aluminum cake pans.Date published: 2017-12-30Rated 5 out of 5 by LoveToCook from Finally got a Bundt pan! So far I'm really pleased with my purchase. I used it for the first time last week and baked a cake for my mother's birthday and it came out lovely! Browned nicely and released out of the pan perfectly. And clean up was easy!Date published: 2017-04-10Rated 5 out of 5 by CyndiB from Great Bundt Pan I bought this pan at a great price based on the other reviewers evaluation. I just finished my first cake and it came out beautifully. I buttered and floured the pan (can't stand the taste of sprays) just to be sure and the cake slipped right out. No sticking. Baked evenly through. I got rid of my old Pampered Chef stone pan that weighed a ton, was hard to clean and the cakes almost always stuck. Plus my Tunnel of Bundt fits this pan. Yay!Date published: 2016-10-21Rated 5 out of 5 by AuntRoe from My Favorite Bundt Pan This is a real treat. It is light-weight & easy to clean. Who could ask for more in a bundt pan? All the others I've used have been so heavy. My cake came out easily & cooked perfectly.Date published: 2015-11-24