Nordic Ware Flower Bouquet Cakelet
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Delight guests with floral desserts that are anything but garden variety. This cast-aluminum pan creates six cakelets shaped like tulips, daffodils and daisies that release easily, thanks to the exclusive nonstick finish. Top the desserts with a light glaze or confectioners' sugar – or embellish them with colorful icing.
- Commercial-quality pan produces six individual flower-shaped cakelets; two each of daffodil, tulip and daisy.
- Made of durable cast aluminum, which promotes even baking and crisp details.
- Premium gold-tone nonstick finish guarantees fast release and makes cleanup a breeze.
- Use with any of our Williams Sonoma Quick Bread mixes or your favorite recipe.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12 3/4" x 8 1/4" x 1 3/4" high.
- Daffodil wells: 3 3/4" diam.
- Tulip wells: 2 3/4" x 3" wide.
- Daisy wells: 3" diam.
- 3-cup cap. total.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetal utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with a nonstick baking spray with flour. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- When pouring in batter, begin with a small amount, making sure the liquid fills in all of the pan's details. Pour in remaining batter.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmold, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert onto a cooling rack and lift pan away.
- Allow cakelets to cool completely before decorating.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Bak-Klene ZT Nonstick Baking Spray
Nonstick Baking Spray
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sonoma from Beautiful! I made these for Easter and they came out beautiful! I use PAM baking spray to coat the pan, and a simple pudding cake recipe. Highly recommend!Date published: 2019-04-24Rated 5 out of 5 by HappyKitchen from Simply Beautiful These are freshly turned out mango cakes. Despite being very soft, they fell out with no coaxing thanks to a liberal spray of Bak-Klene. The details look perfect and I can't wait for them to cool off so I can glaze them. This is yet another win for Nordic Ware. I bought two pans to accommodate a full recipe. I like the 1/2 cup wells. They are perfect normal muffin/cupcake size. I was on the fence about spending more money on pretty pans and further crowding my pantry with Nordic Ware. However, given the success I just had with these, I'm glad I bought them. I have a vegetable brush that gets most of my pans clean without too much work and without having to resort to a tiny bundt brush.Date published: 2019-02-14
I am looking to make dinner rolls in this pan, is that something you can do or is this too large?Hi Frank., The dimensions of each well are as follows: Daffodil wells: 3 3/4" diam. Tulip wells: 2 3/4" x 3" wide. Daisy wells: 3" diam. The pan has a 3-cup capacity.Date published: 2019-06-02