Nordic Ware Floral Loaf Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Bake a garden variety of desserts with our unique loaf pan, which embellishes cakes and quick breads with lavish dahlias and daisies and scalloped borders. The cast-aluminum pan heats quickly and evenly for consistent baking, and has a gold-tone, nonstick finish that guarantees easy release with the beautifully defined details intact. Simply pour in your favorite batter and bake, then sprinkle with powdered sugar or glaze before serving.
- Produces a beautifully decorated loaf cake crowned with bountiful dahlias and daisies.
- Cast-aluminum construction creates beautifully defined details baked right onto your cake.
- Pan distributes heat quickly and evenly to promote even rising, uniform baking and a golden crust.
- Our exclusive nonstick finish guarantees fast release and makes cleanup a breeze.
- Sold separately or in sets with our Williams Sonoma Quick Bread mixes.
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11" x 5 1/2" x 3" high.
- 6-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetal utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with a nonstick baking spray with flour. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- When pouring in batter, begin with a small amount, making sure that the liquid fills in all of pan's details. Pour in remaining batter.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmold, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert onto a cooling rack and lift pan away.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Bak-Klene ZT Nonstick Baking Spray
Nonstick Baking Spray
Rated 5 out of 5 by HappyKitchen from Such beautiful details! I made an orange and cardamom delicious, juicy loaf with and orange glaze yesterday. The details come out just so pretty! I own more than a few Nordic Ware pans of different shapes and sizes. I haven't been disappointed yet. I love baking and pretty pans like this make it so exciting to look forward to. I prepared the pan with brushed on coconut oil and a sprinkle of flour. Everything came out of the pan without effort and it was no work at all to get clean. Orange Spice Loaf (About 2223 calories per recipe) 1 1/2 cups of flour 3/4 cups of sugar 1 tablespoon of corn starch 1 teaspoon of baking powder 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda 1/8 teaspoon of salt 1 teaspoon of orange dried peel 1/2 teaspoon of cardamom 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon 2 eggs + 1 yolk 1/2 cup of milk 1/4 cup of yogurt 1/8 cup of coconut oil 2 teaspoons of orange extract 1 teaspoon of vanilla 1/4 teaspoon of almond extract Glaze: 1/3 cup of sugar 3 tablespoons of water 1/2 tablespoon of orange extract Mix wet and dry ingredients separately and then combine. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 10 minutes at 375° and then reduce heat to 350° for another 20 to 25 minutes or until the top of the loaf cracks and it passes the "toothpick test". Heat the ingredients for the glaze in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly. Allow to simmer and bubble for at least 3 minutes and remove it from heat. Turn out the loaf onto a plate and brush the glaze onto the top and sides. Serve warm.Date published: 2018-05-12Rated 5 out of 5 by CatieR from Beautiful Details! I just used this loaf pan to make a cake for my bookclub tonight and it came out beautifully. Literally exactly like the picture (which for a novice baker like myself is amazing). It's super sweet and feminine and fun for a shower, a tea or really anything. Side note: I highly recommend using a baking spray not buttering and flouring. I used "Bak-Klene ZT Nonstick Baking Spray" for the first time and the cake literally popped out with no effort on my park.Date published: 2018-01-30
I just got this pan and was wondering does it take a regular loaf pan mix? It only shows a 4 cup capacity on the edge of the pan.Hi Jane Doe, Yes, even though this loaf pan can hold 6 cups of batter, we recommend that you only fill it ¾ full to keep it from over flowing.Date published: 2019-04-01
Does 1 of your quick bread mixes fill this floral loaf pan?Hi dede, Yes, even though this loaf pan can hold 6 cups of batter, we recommend that you only fill it ¾ full to keep it from over flowing.Date published: 2019-04-01