Nordic Ware Fleur De Lys Bundt® Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Bake a royally sculpted cake with this cleverly designed pan; just pour in your favorite batter and bake. Your elegant homemade dessert needs only a touch of decoration; top it with a simple glaze or a sprinkling of confectioners' sugar.
- Durable cast-aluminum construction ensures perfectly even baking.
- Premium nonstick finish means your cake will come out of the pan easily – and cleanup is a breeze.
- Made by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for fine bakeware since 1946.
- Recipe included.
- 10-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetal utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with a nonstick baking spray with flour. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- When pouring in batter, begin with a small amount, making sure that the liquid fills in all of pan's details. Pour in remaining batter.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmold, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert onto a cooling rack and lift pan away.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Bak-Klene ZT Nonstick Baking Spray
Nonstick Baking Spray
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 1 out of 5 by Rosie from Absolute Pain I bought two of the Nordic Ware Fleur De Lys bundt pans from William Sonoma to use for my Victoria Teas. In all four years I have never been able to get the cakes to release without crumbling. I tried cooking spray, Crisco and butter. The only way I got the form to turn out is when I lined the pan with pie crust and poured Quiche Lorraine in it to bake. Pie crust has a lot of oil in it. Plus I have to soak the pans over night to release the cake particles, and even then I have to scrub everyone of those little crevices with a soft scrub sponge. These pans are a pain!Date published: 2018-02-08Rated 5 out of 5 by hhb108 from Makes Beautiful Cakes, Durable, Easy to Clean I absolutely love this Bundt Pan. The design is gorgeous and will set your cake apart from the rest at any get-together. It cooks so evenly and perfectly. I made a lemon pound cake in it the other day, which turned out wonderfully - it was super moist and PERFECTLY cooked! I was worried that parts of the cake might get stuck in the ridges of the pan, but the cake just slid right out! No broken parts. Cleanup was a breeze. I highly recommend this pan!! It is my new go-to bundt pan, I just can't get enough of the design (and how well it does its job)!Date published: 2014-02-23Rated 5 out of 5 by cciniselin from Beautiful, finished product! Even with all the nooks and crannies, this pan is easy to clean with a soft brush. Cakes slide right out and taste perfectly done. Not dry, very moist. Love itDate published: 2014-01-27Rated 5 out of 5 by idahogirl from Quality bakeware I have had my Nordic Ware Fleur De Lys pan for 12 years, and it still looks as good as the day I received it. It bakes evenly & consistently every time. I love Nordic Ware products for many reasons: USA made, sturdy, top quality, safe bakeware I can trust!Date published: 2013-08-24