Nordic Ware Carrot Layer Cake Pan, Set of 2
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
It's easy to bake fanciful carrot cakes with this unique set. Featuring sweet, earthy baby carrots, our delicious quick bread mix is balanced with crunchy pecans and sweet spices – just add butter, water and eggs. The round pan set combines a classic all-purpose pan for the base layer with a decorative pan that crowns the cake with carrots. The cast aluminum heats evenly and quickly to produce extra-moist cake, and the premium nonstick finish releases cleanly. Spread cream cheese frosting between the layers, and finish your creation with green and orange icing, or by simply dusting the top with powdered sugar.
- Set includes two round cake pans – one that creates a charming carrot detail for the cake top, and a standard pan that's great for baking round layers – and Williams Sonoma Peter Rabbit Carrot Quick Bread Mix.
- Durable, heat-responsive cast aluminum promotes even rising, uniform baking and a golden crust.
- Premium nonstick interior for easy release and quick cleanup.
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware, creators of the original Bundt® pan and a family-owned company since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
Nordic Ware Carrot Layer Cake Pans
- Top Pan: 8 1/2" diam., 2 1/4" high; 8-cup cap.
- Bottom Pan: 8 1/2" diam., 2" high; 7-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
Williams Sonoma Peter Rabbit Carrot Quick Bread Mix
- 1 lb. 2 oz. (makes one 4" x 8" bread or 12 muffins).
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetal utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with a nonstick baking spray with flour. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- When pouring in batter, begin with a small amount, making sure that the liquid fills in all of pan's details. Pour in remaining batter.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmold, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert onto a cooling rack and lift pan away.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
- Wheat flour, (enriched wheat flour [niacin, reduced iron, thiamine, mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], malted barley flour), whole wheat flour, sugar, brown sugar, pecans, carrot juice powder, sweetened dried carrots (carrots, sugar, corn syrup, sunflower oil), spices, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate), salt, natural flavors, sodium bicarbonate.
- Contains tree nuts, wheat/gluten. Manufactured in a facility that processes milk, eggs, soy.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Bak-Klene ZT Nonstick Baking Spray
Nonstick Baking Spray