Nordic Ware Anniversary Loaf Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Dazzle them with a stunning starburst cake. Inspired by the original Nordic Ware Bundt® design, our cast-aluminum pan turns out a quick bread or Bundt® loaf sculpted in a gorgeous starburst pattern. The pan's nonstick finish releases cleanly with sharp detailing; simply drizzle your cooled cake with glaze or sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
- Durable cast-aluminum pan distributes heat quickly and evenly to promote even rising, uniform baking and a golden crust.
- Premium nonstick interior ensures effortless release and cleanup.
- Use with any of our Williams-Sonoma Bundt® cake mixes or your favorite recipe.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11" x 5 3/4" x 2 3/4" high.
- 6-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Bak-Klene ZT Nonstick Baking Spray
Nonstick Baking Spray
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rochelle from LOVE!! I'm hooked on these loaf pans! I bought them all when they came to WS. They bake evenly and real ease perfectly. Surprisingly they stacked nicely for storage. Recently baked zucchini bread with them for the hubby's office.Date published: 2017-07-19Rated 5 out of 5 by Bettes from Adds beautiful design to your baked goods Purchased 2 pans last week and made Blueberry Zucchini loafs. Easy release (did use baking spray just in case) and easy clean up. Design adds that little extra elegance to your baked goods. Would recommend adding to your Nordic Ware collection. You will be very pleased, bakery shop quality and appearance.Date published: 2017-05-27Rated 5 out of 5 by Dandelion811 from A Nice Addition to my Nordic Ware Collection I am a self confessed devotee of the Nordic Ware baking pans. I have MANY of them and love them all. They celebrate the time and care we put into making things from scratch and frankly, make me look better than I am as a baker! These pans perform flawlessly-just use the Bake Klene spray that WS sells in these pans and your creations will release cleanly from your pan and wash up easily. Every season I look forward to what Nordic Ware will offer in the way of new designs. I've never bought one that disappointed me.Date published: 2017-02-06