Nordic Ware 70th Anniversary Cakelet Plaque
Created in honor of Nordic Ware's 70th anniversary, this baking plaque produces six cakelets in three beautifully detailed shapes that draw from the company's seven decades of unique Bundt® pan designs. A nonstick finish guarantees smooth release, so every ridge and curve remains well defined and ready for decoration – all the cakelets need is a simple glaze or sprinkling of confectioners' sugar.
- Commercial-quality pan produces six charming mini Bundt® cakes in three different designs.
- Made of durable cast-aluminum, which promotes even baking and crisp details in the finished cakelets.
- A premium gold-tone, nonstick finish guarantees fast release and makes cleanup a breeze.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12" x 7 1/2" x 1 1/4" high.
- 3 1/2-cup cap. total.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by KathyCEady from Love this pan! I love this pan! My cakes came out so pretty. As always, Nordic Ware quality. Difficult to clean because of the pattern but worth it. Highly recommend.Date published: 2016-09-01Rated 5 out of 5 by CatieR from Versatile and Elegant I love this pan because of its delicate details and the fact that you can use it year round. It's very well made and the design is quite elegant. Just be sure to butter and flour the pan and the details will come out beautifully. The pan makes beautiful cakes on its own and I am also looking forward to mixing these in with other cakelets like the valentine and easter pans for a mixed assortment. Overall- its beautiful, well made and easy to use. I highly recommend!Date published: 2016-08-25Rated 5 out of 5 by Flowersrus from Great detail for mini cakes I have only used this pan once since I purchased it. The cakes came out perfectly. Used them for a bake sale item and suggested on the bag that it could be "shared" with a friend. They looked so cute! I made a total of 24 cakes with different batters. They all released perfectly and the designs were sharp and clear. Looking forward to using this pan again soon.Date published: 2016-08-12