Nordic Ware 70th Anniversary Cakelet Plaque
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Created in honor of Nordic Ware's 70th anniversary, this baking plaque produces six cakelets in three beautifully detailed shapes that draw from the company's seven decades of unique Bundt® pan designs. A nonstick finish guarantees smooth release, so every ridge and curve remains well defined and ready for decoration – all the cakelets need is a simple glaze or sprinkling of confectioners' sugar.
- Commercial-quality pan produces six charming mini Bundt® cakes in three different designs.
- Made of durable cast-aluminum, which promotes even baking and crisp details in the finished cakelets.
- A premium gold-tone, nonstick finish guarantees fast release and makes cleanup a breeze.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12" x 7 1/2" x 1 1/4" high.
- 3 1/2-cup cap. total.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetal utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with a nonstick baking spray with flour. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- When pouring in batter, begin with a small amount, making sure that the liquid fills in all of pan's details. Pour in remaining batter.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmold, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert onto a cooling rack and lift pan away.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Bak-Klene ZT Nonstick Baking Spray
Nonstick Baking Spray
Rated 5 out of 5 by WoolyOne from Attractive Shapes The shapes are attractive. The overall size is slightly scaled down so it only takes 3.5 cups of cake batter to fill the six cavities. I wish the capacity were slightly larger so the cavities could accommodate 5 cups of cake batter.Date published: 2017-08-09Rated 5 out of 5 by KathyCEady from Love this pan! I love this pan! My cakes came out so pretty. As always, Nordic Ware quality. Difficult to clean because of the pattern but worth it. Highly recommend.Date published: 2016-09-01Rated 5 out of 5 by CatieR from Versatile and Elegant I love this pan because of its delicate details and the fact that you can use it year round. It's very well made and the design is quite elegant. Just be sure to butter and flour the pan and the details will come out beautifully. The pan makes beautiful cakes on its own and I am also looking forward to mixing these in with other cakelets like the valentine and easter pans for a mixed assortment. Overall- its beautiful, well made and easy to use. I highly recommend!Date published: 2016-08-25Rated 5 out of 5 by Flowersrus from Great detail for mini cakes I have only used this pan once since I purchased it. The cakes came out perfectly. Used them for a bake sale item and suggested on the bag that it could be "shared" with a friend. They looked so cute! I made a total of 24 cakes with different batters. They all released perfectly and the designs were sharp and clear. Looking forward to using this pan again soon.Date published: 2016-08-12