Nordic Ware 3D Baby Pumpkin Duet Pan
The secret to baking the ultimate fall treat is our cast-aluminum pan, which turns out a beautifully detailed 3-D pumpkin cake. The premium nonstick finish easily releases the two halves – simply stack them and decorate the top with a simple glaze or confectioners' sugar.
- Durable cast-aluminum pan distributes heat quickly and evenly to promote even rising, uniform baking and a golden crust.
- Premium nonstick interior ensures effortless release and cleanup.
- Sold separately or in sets with our Williams Sonoma Quick Bread mixes.
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for fine bakeware since 1946.
Dimensions & More Info
- 12 3/4" x 6 3/4" x 2 1/2" high.
- Each well is 5 3/4" diam., 2 1/2" high.
- 5-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetal utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with a nonstick baking spray with flour. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- When pouring in batter, begin with a small amount, making sure that the liquid fills in all of pan's details. Pour in remaining batter.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmold, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert onto a cooling rack and lift pan away.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
Pumpkin Spice Quick Bread Recipe
For the quick bread:
1 3/4 cups (9 oz./280 g) all-purpose flour
2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 tsp. ground ginger
1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
1/8 tsp. ground cloves
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
8 Tbs. (1/2 cup) (4 oz./125 g) unsalted butter, at room temperature
1 cup (7 oz./220 g) firmly packed light brown sugar
1 cup (8 oz./250 g) pumpkin puree
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1/4 cup (2 fl. oz./60 ml) whole milk
For the cream cheese frosting:
2 Tbs. unsalted butter, at room temperature
1/4 cup (2 oz./60 g) cream cheese, at room temperature
3/4 cup (3 oz./90 g) confectioners’ sugar, sifted
1 1/2 tsp. milk
1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
Preheat an oven to 350°F (180°C). Lightly grease and flour the wells of a Nordic Ware 3D Pumpkin Pan.
In a bowl, whisk together the flour, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the flat beater, cream the butter and brown sugar together on medium-high speed until smooth and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add the pumpkin puree, eggs and vanilla. Beat on medium speed until just combined. (The batter may separate, but this is fine.)
With the mixer on slow speed, in three additions, add the dry ingredients to the pumpkin mixture, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Increase the mixer speed to medium-high and blend just until the batter is thoroughly combined, about 30 seconds. Add the milk and beat until fully incorporated.
Divide the batter evenly between the wells of the pan and spread the batter evenly. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaves comes out clean, 50 to 55 minutes. Transfer the pan to a wire rack and let cool for 15 minutes, then turn the loaves out onto the rack. Let cool completely, about 1 hour.
Meanwhile, make the cream cheese frosting: In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the flat beater, beat the butter and cream cheese together on medium speed until smooth and creamy, about 1 minute. Add the confectioners’ sugar, milk, vanilla and salt and beat until light and fluffy, about 1 minute more, stopping the mixer to scrape down the bottom and sides of the bowl as needed.
To assemble the pumpkin, spread a thin layer of the cream cheese frosting on the flat side of the bottom half of the pumpkin. (You may have some frosting left over.) Place the top half of the pumpkin, flat side down, on top, lining up the edges. Gently press down to secure the two halves. Wrap loosely in plastic wrap and refrigerate until the frosting is firm, about 1 hour.
Unwrap the pumpkin, place it upright on a platter and serve. Serves 10 to 12.
Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Nordic Ware 3D Baby Pumpkin Duet Pan
|Nordic Ware 3D Baby Pumpkin Duet Pan||No Longer Available|