No-Burn BBQ Saucepot
Designed especially for the grill, our cast-iron pot has a platform base that keeps it well above the flame, so sauces heat gently without burning. We've also included a signature basting brush with a mop-style cotton head – considered by pit masters to be the best for applying barbecue sauces because it holds a generous amount of sauce.
- Specialized saucepot has an elevated platform base to keep barbecue sauces from burning.
- Cast iron heats up gently and evenly and retains heat the pot is off the grill.
- Eliminates the outdoor chef’s quandary of where to set the basting brush—there's a customized resting place for the brush built right into the pot's handle.
- Includes a basting brush with a stay-cool silicone handle and a removable mop-style cotton head.
- The handles of both the saucepot and basting brush have loops for hanging.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Saucepot: 24-oz. cap.; 6" diam., 4" high.
- Basting Brush: 10".
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash the saucepot and the basting brush handle.
- Basting brush's head is dishwasher safe.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Kayaker70 from Nice pot! Not so great design. Nice pot! Can't ever go wrong with cast iron. Overall, it serves its purpose very well, and the glazes I've made so far have turned out perfect. The mop is nicely made, and holds plenty of glaze without having to constantly go back and forth from the pot to the food. The bottom plate is a good idea, but not very practical the way it was designed. It requires two screws to attach the plate to the bottom legs of the pot, which is silly, they should have made it one piece (when I received mine, one screw was missing, so I had to go to the store and exchange it for a new one, very easy, but defeated the purpose of ordering on-line). Without the plate attached, its impossible for the pot to stand on its own, so I have no idea why they'd make it detachable.Date published: 2014-06-16