Olli Prosciutto & Nicasio Cheese Collection
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Inspire a savory celebration with our artisanal trio from Olli Salumeria, where preparing slow-cured meats has been an Italian family tradition for more than 160 years. Perfect for serving at holiday parties, our set includes classic Italian prosciutto, award-winning Nicasio Reserve cheese and crispy crackers, all neatly stowed in an attractive wooden gift crate.
Prosciutto: A traditional air-cured Italian-style ham, hand-rubbed with sea salt and aged for 16 months in the Italian valley of Parma. It's sliced paper thin for a velvety, melt-in-your-mouth texture. (3 oz.)
Nicasio Reserve: A gold-medal winner at the California State Fair, this take on a classic Swiss-Italian mountain cheese has a rich, refined flavor that comes from at least three months of careful aging. (12 oz.)
34 Degrees Crackers: Light, crisp crackers showcase the distinctive flavors of the prosciutto and cheese. (4.5 oz.)
- 1 lb. 5 oz. total.
- Because the items in this collection are crafted in limited quantities, we may occasionally have to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in the USA and Italy.
- 1 lb. 5 oz. total.
- Use & Care
- The items are shipped chilled with ice packs. Upon receipt, store the prosciutto and cheese in the refrigerator and the crackers at room temperature. Once opened, the prosciutto will keep up to 3 weeks, refrigerated.
- To experience the cheese's full flavor, serve at room temperature. For optimal flavor and texture, bring the cheese to room temperature for approximately 1 hour prior to serving. Leftover cheese is best re-wrapped in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended.
- Prosciutto: Pork, sea salt.
- Nicasio Reserve Cheese: Cultured, pasteurized organic milk, salt, enzymes.
- 34 Degrees crackers: Unbleached, enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate [vitamin B1], riboflavin [vitamin B2], folic acid), natural cheese flavor, sesame seeds, salt.
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.