NFL Licensed Cakes
- Atlanta Cardinals
- Atlanta Falcons
- Baltimore Ravens
- Buffalo Bills
- Carolina Panthers
- Chicago Bears
- Cincinnati Bengals
- Cleveland Browns
- Dallas Cowboys
- Denver Broncos
- Detroit Lions
- Green Bay Packers
- Houston Texans
- Indianapolis Colts
- Jacksonville Jaguars
- Kansas City Chiefs
- Miami Dolphins
- Minnesota Vikings
- New England Patriots
- New Orleans Saints
- New York Giants
- New York Jets
- Oakland Raiders
- Philadelphia Eagles
- Pittsburg Steelers
- San Diego Chargers
- San Francisco 49ers
- Seattle Seahawks
- St. Louis Rams
- Tampa Bay Buckaneers
- Tennessee Titans
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Hut, hut, hike! Show your team spirit with these NFL-themed cakes. We start with dense, moist chocolate cake made from scratch at We Take the Cake, a small family-owned Florida cake boutique. Four layers of tender cake with the added depth of Dutch cocoa powder are alternated with ultra-rich chocolate cream cheese frosting. The dessert is iced with white vanilla buttercream frosting, an edible decal—printed on sugar paper—is placed on top and then the edges piped with icing in a team color. It's football fare at its finest.
- 6" diam., 4 1/2" high (serves 8–10).
- 3 lb.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
Frosting Border Color by NFL Team:
Chargers: Golden Yellow
Jets: Dark Green
Vikings: Golden Yellow
- Use & Care
- The cake ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove the cake from the bakery box and store in the freezer for up to 3 months, or defrost in the refrigerator overnight and keep for up to 7 days.
- The cake is best enjoyed at room temperature. If frozen, remove the plastic from the cake while still frozen and place bakery box in the refrigerator overnight. Once thawed, remove the box from refrigerator and allow the cake to come to room temperature, approximately 2 hours before serving. To avoid color changes to the sugar paper decal, keep the cake in its box, out of direct light, while bringing to room temperature.
- To serve, run a large knife under hot water and dry with a towel before every slice. Store leftover cake in an airtight container, where it will keep up to 3 days refrigerated.
- Cake: Butter, sugar, trans-fat free vegetable shortening, cocoa powder, fresh eggs, all purpose flour, baking soda, salt, whole buttermilk, natural vanilla.
- Chocolate Frosting: Butter, cream cheese, cocoa powder, powdered sugar.
- Vanilla Frosting: Butter, cream cheese, trans-fat free vegetable shortening, powdered sugar, natural vanilla.
- Edible sugar paper with food coloring ink.
Please allow 2-9 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by sfitting from Follow-up Taste Test - Touchdown!!! After allowing the cake to defrost in the fridge overnight, I brought it out and let it sit for 2 hours at room temperature. It cut easily and cleanly. Taking a bite was pure joy. It was moist, sweet and decadent. My husband and I actually split one slice of cake because there are so many layers and a little dab will do you. Chocolate layers inside, Thick, Sweet white frosting on the outside. It it very good!Date published: 2015-02-17