Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The Nest Learning Thermostat adapts to your household schedule and the changing seasons, automatically turning itself down when nobody's home to save energy. Simply use it for a week and it programs itself to your routines. The Nest Thermostat works in most homes and installs easily in 30 minutes or less.
- Adjust room temperature from anywhere using your smartphone, tablet or laptop.
- Learns your preferences and automatically programs itself to your schedule.
- Automatically sets itself to Eco Temp when you leave the house, saving energy.
- Large, sharp display shows the room temperature clearly, rewarding you with a green leaf for energy-saving settings.
- Works with 95% of 24V heating and cooling systems, including gas, electric, forced air, heat pump, radiant, oil, hot water, solar and geothermal.
- Controlled via the free Nest app.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/4" diam., 1 1/4" high.
- 8.6 oz.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- Made in China.
- Energy Star certified to save energy and money on utility bills.
- Energy History feature reports how much energy you use each day.
- Farsight lights up when you walk into room and displays temperature, weather or time.
- Sends an alert to your phone if house temperature is too high or too low.
- Control up to 20 thermostats in one home with the Nest app.
- Syncs with other Nest products, which are all controllable via the Nest app.
- Requires a Wi-Fi connection with internet access.
- Requires Nest app on phone or tablet with Android or iOS, and the latest version of Safari, Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer on Mac OS X v10.9 or later and Windows 7 or later.
- Includes mounting hardware.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.