Nest Raised Bed Planter
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Thanks to an innovative self-watering design, the Nest Raised Bed Planter helps maintain potted plants, flowers, fruit and vegetables. The double-walled planter holds enough water for 2–6 weeks; simply fill as needed and the TruDrop system keeps plants thriving without overwatering. The raised height of the bed makes planting, weeding and harvesting more comfortable while decorator colors offer stylish options for the patio or garden. Add trellises and covers (sold separately) to grow tomatoes, vines and greenhouse plants.
- Made of colorful textured polyethylene with sturdy steel legs.
- Self-watering design features the Crescent Garden TruDrop system, with a double-walled reservoir that ensures proper watering for 2–6 weeks.
- Elevated design makes gardening more comfortable and helps keep pets away from plants.
- Custom-sized covers and trellises (sold separately) are available for growing tomatoes, vines and greenhouse plants.
- Add drain couplings (sold separately) for easy draining of the water reservoir.
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 36" x 18" x 35 1/2" high.
- 44 lb.
- Soil capacity: 13.21 gal.
- Water capacity: 6.67 gal.
- 44" x 22" x 35 3/4" high.
- 56 lb.
- Soil capacity: 22.8 gal.
- Water capacity: 12.25 gal.
- 48" x 30" x 35 3/4" high.
- 70 lb.
- Soil capacity: 40.15 gal.
- Water capacity: 18.49 gal.
- Limited 10-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Made in Colombia.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean with mild soap and water as needed.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Nest Raised Bed Planter Trellis
Hooks for Nest Planter, Bag of 2
- Vendor Shipped