Nespresso VertuoPlus Deluxe Coffee Maker & Espresso Machine by Breville
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Savor a rich, crema-capped American coffee or authentic Italian espresso with one touch. Just pop in a Nespresso capsule – this machine scans the capsule's bar code, then brews the ultimate cup in seconds. Sporting a sleek, streamlined design with premium chrome details, the VertuoPlus Deluxe offers the added convenience of an extra-large swivel-out water tank and motorized opening and closing of the brew head.
- Fully automatic machine uses a revolutionary new brewing technology for traditional Italian espresso beverages and classic American coffee.
- Advanced, ultra-quiet Centrifusion™ technology relies on centrifugal force to gently and precisely brew coffee and espresso – both topped with a natural amber crema for the deepest, most complex flavor and richest aroma.
- Works exclusively with Nespresso's VertuoLine premium capsules (12 are included – 8 coffee and 4 espresso).
- Computerized scanning system reads the bar code on your Nespresso VertuoLine capsule, ensuring precision blend-specific brewing for your desired beverage.
- Brews an Alto coffee (14 oz.), a regular coffee (8 oz.), a Gran Lungo (5 oz.), a double espresso (2.7 oz.) or a single espresso (1.5 oz.).
- Extra-large, 60-fl.-oz. water tank swivels out to the left or right side or stays behind machine to fit your counter space.
- Motorized opening and closing of brew head simplifies inserting and removing capsules.
- Nespresso is now partnering with DeLonghi, Breville and KitchenAid to distribute Nespresso's premium coffee and espresso makers. These are the same stylish, innovative machines you know and love, designed and engineered by Nespresso.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 16 3/4" x 5 1/2" x 12 3/4" high (if water tank is in the back).
- 13 1/4" x 9" x 12 3/4" high (if water tank is on the side).
- 10 1/2 lb.
- 60-fl.-oz.-cap. removable water tank.
- Model number ENV155.
- Machine heats up quickly, reaching optimal brewing temperatures in 15 to 20 seconds.
- Adjustable tray with four positions to accommodate cups of various sizes (from small cups to travel mugs).
- Used capsules are automatically ejected and collected in a built-in container.
- Removable water tank simplifies refilling.
- Energy-saving function turns the machine off automatically after 9 minutes of inactivity.
- Descaling alert lets you know when it's time to descale your machine.
- ABS plastic housing.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in Hungary.
- Use & Care
- For use with Nespresso VertuoLine coffee capsules only.
- Coffee capsules are easy to order for delivery within two business days; for details, visit www.nespresso.com.
- Hand-wash water tank, capsule container and drip tray.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
- Use Nespresso descaling cleanser every 6–8 months to remove buildup. Do not use vinegar.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Rated 1 out of 5 by MARY from Leaks coffee I purchased this machine for my Mother. Like the other feedback it started leaking coffee from the bottom. It was a mess... I contacted Nespresso and customer service told me it is no longer good. It was after the three month warranty (I had this machine 1 1/2 years). In other words, I needed to purchase a new one. I highly DO NOT recommend this machine.Date published: 2019-05-13Rated 1 out of 5 by jw2277 from Leaky Machine My wife bought me this machine as a gift, but within 3 months it started leaking coffee and water from the back of the machine at the top. Now Nespresso wants us to send it back and repair it, which will take several weeks. We had one of the original Nespresso machines from years ago and that worked much better--this one seems to have a faulty design to be leaking after fewer than 3 months and less than 100 cups of coffee. Disappointing.Date published: 2019-04-04