Nespresso VertuoPlus Deluxe Coffee Maker & Espresso Machine by De'Longhi with Aeroccino
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Savor a perfect cappuccino or latte with one touch. Just pop in a Nespresso capsule – this machine scans the capsule's bar code, then brews the ultimate cup in seconds. Sporting a sleek, streamlined design with premium chrome details, the VertuoPlus Deluxe offers the added convenience of an extra-large swivel-out water tank and motorized opening and closing of the brew head. We've included an Aeroccino 3 for fine, creamy milk froth at the push of a button.
- Fully automatic machine uses a revolutionary new brewing technology for traditional Italian espresso beverages and classic American coffee.
- Advanced, ultra-quiet Centrifusion™ technology relies on centrifugal force to gently and precisely brew coffee and espresso – both topped with a natural amber crema for the deepest, most complex flavor and richest aroma.
- Works exclusively with Nespresso's VertuoLine premium capsules (12 are included – 8 coffee and 4 espresso).
- Computerized scanning system reads the bar code on your Nespresso VertuoLine capsule, ensuring precision blend-specific brewing for your desired beverage.
- Brews an Alto coffee (14 oz.), a regular coffee (8 oz.), a Gran Lungo (5 oz.), a double espresso (2.7 oz.) or a single espresso (1.5 oz.).
- Extra-large, 60-fl.-oz. water tank swivels out to the left or right side or stays behind machine to fit your counter space.
- Motorized opening and closing of brew head simplifies inserting and removing capsules.
- Nespresso is now partnering with DeLonghi, Breville and KitchenAid to distribute Nespresso's premium coffee and espresso makers. These are the same stylish, innovative machines you know and love, designed and engineered by Nespresso.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 16 1/4" x 5 1/2" x 12 3/4" high (if water tank is in the back).
- 12 3/4" x 8 3/4" x 12 3/4" high (if water tank is on the side).
- 10 1/2 lb.
- 60-fl.-oz.-cap. removable water tank.
- Model number ENV155 AE.
- Machine heats up quickly, reaching optimal brewing temperatures in 15 to 20 seconds.
- Adjustable tray with four positions to accommodate cups of various sizes (from small cups to travel mugs).
- Used capsules are automatically ejected and collected in a built-in container.
- Removable water tank simplifies refilling.
- Energy-saving function turns the machine off automatically after 9 minutes of inactivity.
- Descaling alert lets you know when it's time to descale your machine.
- ABS plastic housing.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in Hungary.
- Stainless-steel and plastic construction.
- 4" diam., 6 3/4" high.
- 8-oz. cap.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- For use with Nespresso VertuoLine coffee capsules only.
- Coffee capsules are easy to order for delivery within two business days; for details, visit www.nespresso.com.
- Espresso Machine: Hand-wash water tank, capsule container and drip tray.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
- Use Nespresso descaling cleanser every 6 to 8 months to remove buildup. Do not use vinegar.
- Milk Frother: Hand-wash frothing jug. Removable frothing attachment is dishwasher safe.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Upress Espresso Pod Recycler
Upress Espresso Recycler
Rated 1 out of 5 by Meagan from Machine Leaks Heavily This is my first Nespresso machine and I was SO excited to use it and get efficient with my mornings. Started testing it on Saturday morning and was momentarily in love. Unfortunately on Sunday I noticed a LARGE pool of coffee around it and all down the back of the cabinets. Word to the wise: don't place this on white countertops. After a few tests, it appears that about 1/4 cup of coffee bubbles out of the underside/front of the machine while it brews. I am so disappointed. This went from exciting big purchase to massive hassle in the span of a weekend.Date published: 2019-01-14Rated 5 out of 5 by lisab from Love this machine Recently bought at Williams-Sonoma and love it. But a little confused as the box says Aeroccino3 and when I see it on videos, it's supposed to have a second frother that stores in the back. Mine does not have that. Maybe someone here can explain. I love the coffee and Aeroccino; sure beats having to try to froth milk myself, which I was never able to do right. Great price, too.Date published: 2018-12-30Rated 1 out of 5 by TimRF from Watch Out But this machine in August. It is now December. Half of the a coffee leaks out goes on the counter now. The old machine we had is still working. This new one is a piece of garbage. We purchased this machine at Willams Sonoma.Date published: 2018-12-08Rated 5 out of 5 by Fran from The Best Combination Coffee/Espresso Machine!! Amazing machine! We purchased ours three weeks ago and have been thrilled. It's gorgeous to look at, brews quietly and produces a fantastic cup of coffee with a thick layer of crema that is delightful to behold! Starbucks can't even compare! And the espresso is rich and wonderful....perfect cappuccino when topped with excellent foam from the Aeroccino. Sadly it's tough enjoying cappuccino at restaurants and coffeeshops after creating our own luscious cappuccino at home!!Date published: 2018-05-11Rated 5 out of 5 by Anne from Best lattes and coffee - super easy to use I purchased my VertuoPlus maker with the frother and it was the best decision I have ever made in a kitchen electrics purchase. A regular coffee shop visitor, pouring out about $6 a day on coffee drinks, I finally tasted a latte made with Nespresso at a friend's house and was rather blown away. Purchased it the next day and never looked back. Easy to use, fast, and I can be out the door in about a minute. Costs about 80 cents to make, and is far better than what I was waiting for each morning at the coffee shops. Put it out for a friend's shower I hosted last weekend and it was a huge hit. Don't waste your dollars and time on lesser machines. Get this one. Worth it.Date published: 2017-11-14Rated 5 out of 5 by Melissa Case from I am in coffee HEAVEN. I bought this setup about a month ago and I can say, unequivocally, that this is the best coffee I've ever had at home (or anywhere else, really). The coffees -- I've mostly been using the larger capsules -- are all delicious and well-balanced. When paired with milk from the frother, the flavors are mellowed a bit and made all the more luxurious and luscious. The machine is simple to set up and is MUCH quieter than the Nespresso Original Line machines. I'd hemmed and hawed for a long time about buying the VertuoPlus, but I am so glad I did it. Love it, love it, love it.Date published: 2017-10-19Rated 5 out of 5 by CoffeeCraver from Very satisfied! We bought this a few weeks ago and have been enjoying the coffee even more than expected. The coffee machine and Aeroccino both seem top notch as far as quality goes and perform perfectly, quickly and quietly. I am very happy with this purchase.Date published: 2017-08-01Rated 5 out of 5 by sharronG18 from I'm addicted! I love-love my Nespresso! I use it primarily for making coffee, not espresso. I only use Nespresso pods which, given my location, can only be purchased online. (I use the Nespresso phone app.) There are so many reasons this machine knocks the other 'K' machines out of the park! Great tasting coffee for starters! I'm VERY pleased with the investment, and I hope it performs reliably for a long time. :-)Date published: 2017-07-30
Has the leaking machine issue, noted in a couple of recent reviews, been resolved? Also, I have read reviews on other sites and wonder if the coffee produced is HOT, not lukewarm.Hi K203, We are not aware of any ongoing leaking issues. Many times this is related to users not properly seating the water tank on the unit. The machines are designed to brew hot, not lukewarm.Date published: 2019-05-24
Does the frother make hot milk?Hi cathiea, The Aeroccino Milk Frother can also be used to heat milk for café au lait or hot chocolate.Date published: 2019-02-14
How many different cup sizes does this machine make? The description indicates it makes 2 sizes (espresso shot or small coffee). But the comparison chart indicates it makes 5 different sizes. Can anyone clarify?Hi TheLyg, Our apologies for the discrepancy between the product description and the comparison chart. The Vertuo machines can make 5 different sizes.Date published: 2019-02-02