Nespresso VertuoPlus Deluxe Coffee Maker & Espresso Machine
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Savor a rich, crema-capped American coffee or authentic Italian espresso with one touch. Just pop in a Nespresso capsule – this machine scans the capsule's bar code, then brews the ultimate cup in seconds. Sporting a sleek, streamlined design with premium chrome details, the VertuoPlus Deluxe offers the added convenience of an extra-large swivel-out water tank and motorized opening and closing of the brew head.
- Fully automatic machine uses a revolutionary new brewing technology for traditional Italian espresso beverages and classic American coffee.
- Advanced, ultra-quiet Centrifusion™ technology relies on centrifugal force to gently and precisely brew coffee and espresso – both topped with a natural amber crema for the deepest, most complex flavor and richest aroma.
- Works exclusively with Nespresso's VertuoLine premium capsules (12 are included – 8 coffee and 4 espresso).
- Computerized scanning system reads the bar code on your Nespresso VertuoLine capsule, ensuring precision blend-specific brewing for your desired beverage.
- Brews an Alto coffee (14 oz.), a regular coffee (8 oz.), a Gran Lungo (5 oz.), a double espresso (2.7 oz.) or a single espresso (1.5 oz.).
- Extra-large, 60-fl.-oz. water tank swivels out to the left or right side or stays behind machine to fit your counter space.
- Motorized opening and closing of brew head simplifies inserting and removing capsules.
- Nespresso is now partnering with DeLonghi, Breville and KitchenAid to distribute Nespresso's premium coffee and espresso makers. These are the same stylish, innovative machines you know and love, designed and engineered by Nespresso.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- Dimensions & More Info
- 16 3/4" x 5 1/2" x 12 3/4" high (if water tank is in the back).
- 13 1/4" x 9" x 12 3/4" high (if water tank is on the side).
- 10 1/2 lb.
- 60-fl.-oz.-cap. removable water tank.
- Model number ENV155.
- Machine heats up quickly, reaching optimal brewing temperatures in 15 to 20 seconds.
- Adjustable tray with four positions to accommodate cups of various sizes (from small cups to travel mugs).
- Used capsules are automatically ejected and collected in a built-in container.
- Removable water tank simplifies refilling.
- Energy-saving function turns the machine off automatically after 9 minutes of inactivity.
- Descaling alert lets you know when it's time to descale your machine.
- ABS plastic housing.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in Hungary.
- Use & Care
- For use with Nespresso VertuoLine coffee capsules only.
- Coffee capsules are easy to order for delivery within two business days; for details, visit www.nespresso.com.
- Hand-wash water tank, capsule container and drip tray.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
- Use Nespresso descaling cleanser every 6–8 months to remove buildup. Do not use vinegar.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 5 out of 5 by Carly from Great machine and great coffee Our European friends have had one of these machines for about 10 years and was so happy when these came to the US. They do make the best cup of coffee. I’ve had my machine for 8 months now and I love it. It still works like it’s fresh out of the box. It’s a flexible machine that makes coffee And espresso. However, the most confusing part of the machine is which size pods to buy. The WS pods tasted great at this store, but are not the right size for this machine. You have to get vertigo and You will have to buy them from Nespresso. Then the vertuo pods come in 3 sizes depending on the espresso, coffee and XL.Date published: 2019-08-17Rated 5 out of 5 by rosey2 from I love this machine I have had this machine about 2 weeks. I upgraded to this model after having an earlier model for 3 years. 1. No leaking - 2. Coffee is hot ... I don't put cold milk in my coffee and with no milk at all .. it is so hot that I have to sip carefully. 3. Design is gorgeous on the kitchen counter (I got the silver one). 4. Easy to use - I love the easy open and close design. 5. Versatile - I can put a 14 ounce, wide cup under it and a 14 ounce tall mug. Conclusion - I can't imagine a more perfect coffee maker.Date published: 2018-06-29Rated 2 out of 5 by Coffeepurveyor from Leaks I just bought this product, with the first use the coffee didn’t fill properly. I left, came home and found coffee under the machine on the counter. I re-read the manual and looked at troubleshooting, reset to factory settings and tried again. To no avail it was only producing a espresso size drink that was barely warm. One more time, I tried the cleaning protocol and it wouldn't even clean, but water poured out from under the machine. I am sorely disappointed at best and was looking forward to the same coffee experience every morning that I tested in the store. I am willing to see if the machine was just a bad one, but if it produces the same results will not purchase another one.Date published: 2018-02-23Rated 2 out of 5 by PhillyPhoodie from Fabulous coffee, but it leaks I bought this coffee maker after researching several options but couldn't make a decision until I saw them in person. The store associate raved about the quality of the coffee, and it definitely lives up to that. However, after having it less than a month, it leaks all over my counter. Comes from the base, after the cup of coffee is brewed. Having done some research, apparently, this is a standard issue with this coffee maker, so I'll be contacting the manufacturer.Date published: 2018-02-10Rated 5 out of 5 by pjmick from Fantastic! Real European coffee! I received this two weeks ago and WISH I had bought one two+ years ago! The coffee is delicious, with a nice layer of crema on every cup. The 60 ounce water container is good for several days, plus the bin to catch the used pods simplifies life in my kitchen.Date published: 2017-09-09Rated 5 out of 5 by CharlotteNC from A great appliance!! I purchased the Nespresso VertuoPlus Deluxe Coffe and Espresso Maker a year ago. We love this machine. I drink coffee and my husband prefers espresso. This machine is versatile to do both. The machine uses the larger pods for coffe and espresso. The pod spins 2,000 times providing a rich, bold cup of coffee. The nespresso coffee quality is top of the line. I use the frother as well. I would highly recommend getting the bundle which includes a frother. You can froth the milk hot or cold. The pods are not sold in the local store so I order online through Nespresso. They arrive in 3-5 business days. Quick turn around. If you are a coffee snob, you will like the quality of the coffee. The machine design is also sleek and appealing. Highly recommend a Nespresso product!Date published: 2017-09-01Rated 5 out of 5 by nordakoda from The finally got it right. One of the biggest complaints with the Evoluo and the Vertuoline was the coffee wasn't hot enough. The VertuoPlus makes HOT coffee. The way it should be. I can speak from experience having owned all three models. The Evoluo and Vertuoline were returned within a week of purchase. This one is a keeper.Date published: 2017-05-27
Does this include the milk frother? Hi RayRay, This does not include the milk frother. If you want both units purchased as a bundle, this would be it: https://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/nespresso-vertuoplus-deluxe-coffee-espresso-machine-aeroccinoDate published: 2019-10-07