Nespresso VertuoPlus Coffee Maker & Espresso Machine by Breville
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Savor a rich, crema-capped American coffee or authentic Italian espresso with one touch. Just pop in a Nespresso capsule – this machine scans the capsule's bar code, then brews the ultimate cup in seconds. Sporting a sleek, streamlined design, the VertuoPlus offers the added convenience of a swivel-out water tank and motorized opening and closing of the brew head.
- Fully automatic machine uses a revolutionary new brewing technology for traditional Italian espresso beverages and classic American coffee.
- Advanced, ultra-quiet Centrifusion™ technology relies on centrifugal force to gently and precisely brew coffee and espresso – both topped with a natural amber crema for the deepest, most complex flavor and richest aroma.
- Works exclusively with Nespresso's VertuoLine premium capsules (12 are included – 8 coffee and 4 espresso).
- Computerized scanning system reads the bar code on your Nespresso VertuoLine capsule, ensuring precision blend-specific brewing for your desired beverage.
- Brews either a cup of coffee (7.77 oz.) or espresso (1.35 oz.) with one-touch convenience.
- Movable water tank swivels out to the left or right side or stays behind machine to fit your counter space.
- Motorized opening and closing of brew head simplifies inserting and removing capsules.
- Nespresso is now partnering with DeLonghi, Breville and KitchenAid to distribute Nespresso's premium coffee and espresso makers. These are the same stylish, innovative machines you know and love, designed and engineered by Nespresso.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 16 1/4" x 5 1/2" x 12 3/4" high (if water tank is in the back).
- 12 3/4" x 8 3/4" x 12 3/4" high (if water tank is on the side).
- 9 3/4 lb.
- 40-fl.-oz.-cap. removable water tank.
- Model number ENV150.
- Machine heats up quickly, reaching optimal brewing temperatures in 15 to 20 seconds.
- Adjustable tray with four positions to accommodate cups of various sizes (from small cups to travel mugs).
- Used capsules are automatically ejected and collected in a built-in container.
- Removable water tank simplifies refilling.
- Energy-saving function turns the machine off automatically after 9 minutes of inactivity.
- Descaling alert lets you know when it's time to descale your machine.
- ABS plastic housing.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Hungary.
- Use & Care
- For use with Nespresso VertuoLine coffee capsules only.
- Coffee capsules are easy to order for delivery within two business days; for details, visit www.nespresso.com.
- Hand-wash water tank, capsule container and drip tray.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
- Use Nespresso descaling cleanser every 6 to 8 months to remove buildup. Do not use vinegar.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Coffee Ice Cream Recipe
In a 2 to 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, warm the half-and-half and corn syrup until steam begins to rise from the surface, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from the heat.
In a heatproof mixing bowl, whisk together the egg yolks, sugar and salt until blended. Form a kitchen towel into a ring and place the bowl on top to prevent it from moving. Gradually add the hot half-and-half mixture, whisking constantly until fully incorporated. Return the mixture to the saucepan and place over medium-low heat. Cook, stirring slowly and continuously with a wooden spoon or spatula, until the custard thickens and a finger drawn across the back of the spoon leaves a path, 8 to 10 minutes; do not allow the custard to boil.
Pour the custard through a fine-mesh sieve set over a clean bowl and stir in the coffee extract. Nestle the bowl in a larger one filled halfway with ice and water and cool the custard to room temperature, stirring occasionally. Refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour.
Transfer the custard to an ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions. Transfer the ice cream to a chilled container, cover and freeze until firm, 3 to 4 hours.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Rated 3 out of 5 by MickeyP from Great coffee but machine leaks water I’ve been wanting a Nespresso machine for a while, and finally decoded to get this one on sale. I love the coffee, but the machine I received leaks a substantial amount of water onto my counter. Waiting to hear back from Williams Sonoma if they’ll exchange this. Did I just have the misfortune of getting a lemon? If so, I’d recommend this nice little coffeemaker.Date published: 2019-09-06