Nespresso Vertuo Coffee & Espresso Maker
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Meet the first-ever Nespresso machine to brew both true American coffee and authentic Italian espresso. A total game changer in the coffee world, it relies on patented Centrifusion™ technology for state-of-the-art brewing. Just pop in a Nespresso capsule – the VertuoLine machine scans the capsule's bar code, then automatically custom-brews the ultimate cup of coffee or espresso.
- Fully automatic machine uses a revolutionary new brewing technology for traditional Italian espresso beverages and classic American coffee.
- Advanced, ultra-quiet Centrifusion™ technology relies on centrifugal force to gently and precisely brew coffee and espresso – both topped with a natural amber crema for the deepest, most complex flavor and richest aroma.
- Computerized scanning system reads the bar code on your Nespresso VertuoLine capsule, ensuring precision blend-specific brewing for your desired beverage.
- Works exclusively with Nespresso's new VertuoLine premium capsules (12 are included–8 coffee and 4 espresso).
- Brews one or two cups of coffee (7.77 oz.) or espresso (1.35 oz.), all with one-touch convenience.
- Nespresso is now partnering with DeLonghi, Breville and KitchenAid to distribute Nespresso's premium coffee and espresso makers. These are the same stylish, innovative machines you know and love, designed and engineered by Nespresso.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Machine heats up quickly, reaching optimal brewing temperatures in 15 to 20 seconds.
- Adjustable tray accommodates cups of various sizes (from small cups to travel mugs).
- Used capsules are automatically ejected and collected in a built-in container.
- Removable water tank simplifies refilling.
- Energy-saving function turns the machine off automatically after 9 minutes of inactivity.
- Descaling alert lets you know when it's time to descale your machine.
- ABS plastic housing.
- 12" x 8 1/4" x 12" high.
- 10.85 lb.
- 40-fl.-oz.-cap. removable water tank.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Use & Care
- For use with Nespresso VertuoLine coffee capsules only.
- Coffee capsules are easy to order for delivery within two business days; for details, visit www.nespresso.com.
- Hand wash water tank, capsule container and drip tray.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
- Use Nespresso de-scaling cleanser every 6–8 months to remove buildup. Do not use vinegar.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Slc518 from Great improvements Love my machine! They improved the models and it makes the coffee nice and hot and the flavor is amazing. Perfect cup of coffee and so convenient. Way cheaper than my Starbucks habit!Date published: 2017-12-09Rated 1 out of 5 by LSH1 from Disappointed! When I saw the sale on Nespresso coffee makers, I ordered one. I have had Nespresso coffee in hotels in Europe and at W&S stores. I love the coffee. So I ordered the Vertuo machine. I set it up, followed all the directions, and prepared for my first cup of coffee. During the first water run through, I thought the water wasn't hot. My thermometer registered 95 degrees. I called Nespresso and they said the water will not be too hot, so it doesn't 'burn' the beans. When I made coffee, the temperature of the coffee was 96 degrees. I want hot coffee. I immediately reboxed the coffee maker and scheduled a return.Date published: 2017-10-11Rated 5 out of 5 by Leelee from Love this coffee machine! I had it for a year and then got a bubble. Customer service was very helpful. I sent the machine out to be fixed and they sent a loaner while I waited. My machine was repaired and returned within a few weeks, and it has been working well since then. They told me the software was updated.Date published: 2017-04-01Rated 1 out of 5 by shawnE from who likes warmish coffie Bought this machine two years ago looking for superior coffee. It mite be better but you have to put it in the microwave. An earlier review warned about low temp, I should have listened. Never use it now.Date published: 2016-12-25Rated 1 out of 5 by COFFEAFICIONADA from Complete garbage - literally HAD TO TOSS This machine is complete garbage. Stopped working and would not pump water. apparently it is a very common issue - IT GETS AN AIR BUBBLE STUCK IN IT AND THERE IS NO WAY TO GET IT OUT. SOME PEOPLE GET LUCKY AND ARE ABLE TO FIX IT. IF YOU LOOK IT UP THIS IS A VERY COMMON ISSUE. WASTE OF MONEY. THE MACHINE WON'T WORK.Date published: 2016-12-24Rated 5 out of 5 by ClintA from Great choice/espresso maker! Love the quality of the coffee. Nice amount of crema. Unit seems well constructed. We use this in addition to a regular multi-cup coffee maker. Would recommend this highly. Great price well.Date published: 2016-06-02Rated 1 out of 5 by River82 from Complete garbage Never have I been more frustrated with a product or a group of people making up a customer service team. I have had 2 Nespresso VertuoLine Coffee/Espresso Makers in the last 6 hours. The first one I bought did nothing. Defective. The second one I exchanged it for can't work out an air bubble that is apparently in 95% of the machines. I have spent FIVE HOURS on the phone with "customer service", 4 different people and every.single.person.talks about this air bubble. I did the same 2 steps countless times per their instructions. Out of the 4 people, two of them said they would call back for a follow up and both FAILED. Not only is this machine complete garbage, there isn't even a customer service team capable enough to walk buyers through an apparently routine issue. I am beyond mad and fed up with this machine. The worst part is, I don't know what I will replace this product with since I don't know of any similar machines.Date published: 2016-02-07Rated 2 out of 5 by marinjoe from Love the taste but the coffee is just not hot I have had good luck using this machine in hotels so I decided to purchase one at home. I was struck how luke warm the coffee was. As this is our afternoon coffee machine for one off I am ok with it but I put in heated water before hitting the brew button.Date published: 2016-01-14