Nespresso Lattissima One Espresso Machine
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Nespresso's most affordable, compact espresso maker and milk frother expertly brews espresso, cappuccino and latte in less than one minute, at the simple touch of a button. Simply fill the water and milk tanks, then drop a Nespresso premeasured coffee capsule into the slot. This machine does the rest – it pulls the espresso, heats the milk and blends the beverage of your choice to perfection.
- Fully automatic brewing, milk frothing and blending in one self-contained unit.
- Automatically prepares espresso, cappuccino and latte at the touch of a button.
- Compact size works well in any space, from galley kitchens to offices and dorm rooms.
- Works exclusively with Nespresso premium coffee capsules, available online and delivered in two business days (for details, visit www.nespresso.com).
- "Single Touch" hot-milk system automatically steams and froths milk for each drink.
- 19-bar pressure pump ensures maximum flavor extraction.
- Sliding tray accommodates cups of various sizes.
- Removable water tank enables easy refilling.
- Energy-save mode has adjustable automatic turn-off function.
- "Clean" button simplifies upkeep.
- Includes complimentary 14-capsule variety pack.
- Made in Italy.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6" x 12 3/4" x 10 1/2" high.
- 34-oz. water tank.
- 9 lb. 3 oz.
- ABS plastic housing.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- For use with Nespresso coffee capsules only.
- Coffee capsules are available online and delivered in two business days (for details, visit www.nespresso.com).
- Caution: Never submerge unit in water.
- Always unplug before cleaning.
- Dispensed liquid is very hot. Please use caution.
- Milk tank is dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash water tank, capsule container and drip tray.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
- Use Nespresso descaling cleanser every 6–8 months to remove buildup. Do not use vinegar.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 3 out of 5 by PolarBear from Smaller, more portable, makes great cappuccino The "but" about this Lattissima One is that the milk, while extremely fabulous and frothy, even better than my expensive one at home, has be thoroughly cleaned each use with no storing milk in the refrigerator for the next use. I get my two cups in the morning but then have to soak for half hour in hot, hot water. It has no steam clean of the milk attachment thus the need to do this. I find this just a lot of extra work. But, it makes excellent cappuccino and espresso! I take this one to a beach vacation/living situation for part of the year. For that purpose it is excellent.Date published: 2018-05-13
Does this machine also make a traditional cup of coffee? Hi arebee, This machine does not make traditional coffee.Date published: 2019-05-19