Nespresso Inissia Espresso Machine
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Count on Nespresso's stylish, super-compact espresso maker to deliver big, bold flavor using the latest brewing technology. Designed to brew a single, perfect cup at a time, the fully automatic little dynamo heats up in a flash – and it's easy and intuitive to use. This advanced machine requires minimal countertop space, so it's perfect for small kitchens, apartments, dorm rooms and offices.
- Brewing is fully automatic – simply pop in a coffee capsule and select your cup size.
- Flow control lets you choose a standard espresso or a lungo.
- Heats to the perfect brewing temperature in just 25 seconds – faster than most single-cup machines on the market.
- Compatible with Nespresso brand and other premium single-serve coffee capsules.
- Spent capsules are neatly ejected into an internal receptacle (holds 9–11 capsules).
- Energy-efficient machine shuts off automatically after nine minutes.
- Removable water tank is easy to fill.
- Drip tray folds up to accommodate larger glasses or mugs.
- Nespresso is now partnering with DeLonghi, Breville and KitchenAid to distribute Nespresso's premium coffee and espresso makers. These are the same stylish, innovative machines you know and love, designed and engineered by Nespresso.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 19-bar pressure pump ensures maximum extraction of flavor.
- Innovative Thermoblock technology guarantees precise temperature control.
- ABS plastic construction.
- Removable 24 fl.-oz. cap. water tank.
- 1200 watts.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- 4 3/4" x 12 1/2 "x 9" high.
- 5 lb. 4 oz.
- Made in Hungary.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.