Nespresso Expert Espresso Machine
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Enjoy a perfect, crema-topped espresso in any size you crave, from a short ristretto to a long Americano. The Nespresso Expert espresso maker lets you choose from three brewing temperatures and four cup sizes, including the new Nespresso Americano. The unique, flat-to-the-wall design maximizes counter space.
- Brews four cup sizes: ristretto (.85 oz.), espresso (1.35 oz.), lungo (3.7 oz.) and Nespresso Americano (.85 oz. coffee and 4.2 oz. hot water).
- Select from three temperatures: medium, hot and extra-hot.
- High-performance pump extracts the delicate flavor and premium aromas of each capsule and creates a dense, rich crema.
- Works exclusively with Nespresso's OriginalLine coffee capsules; includes a 16-capsule variety pack.
- Connects wirelessly with your smartphone via the Nespresso App to schedule your next morning brew, choose personalized coffee settings, order capsules and manage machine maintenance.
- Nespresso is now partnering with DeLonghi, Breville and KitchenAid® to distribute Nespresso's premium coffee and espresso makers. These are the same stylish, innovative machines you know and love, designed and engineered by Nespresso.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15" x 8 3/4" x 11 1/4" high.
- 9 lb. 11 oz.
- 37 1/2-oz.-cap. removable water tank.
- Model #BEC720BLK1AUC1.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Hungary.
- High-pressure 19-bar pump reaches ideal brew temperature in just 30 seconds.
- Magnetic drip tray accommodates different cup and glass sizes.
- Hot water function.
- Removable water tank for easy filling and cleaning.
- Energy-saving auto shutoff after 9 minutes.
- Automated LED maintenance alerts for empty water tank, descaling and empty capsule container.
- Used coffee capsules drop into a drawer that holds up to 10 spent capsules.
- Durable ABS plastic housing with black and brushed aluminum finish.
- Use & Care
- For use with Nespresso OriginalLine coffee capsules only.
- Coffee capsules are easy to order for delivery within two business days; for details, visit www.nespresso.com.
- Hand-wash water tank and lid.
- Clean the surface of the machine, including the metallic grid, with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
- Use Nespresso descaling cleanser every 6–8 months to remove buildup. Do not use vinegar.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Oski88 from Great machine This was our second Nespresso machine and it is fantastic. Have had it for about 2 years now with no problems and keep on churning out great espresso. Lots of features - read the manual and get more out of it.Date published: 2019-05-13Rated 1 out of 5 by Reza80 from Do not recommend Purchased this machine twice and both times broke down about a week after using. Called Nespresso and they attempted to troubleshoot to no avail. Returned at store and exchanged for a new one and again broke down. I retured immediately. My old nespresso never broke down after 3 year, decided to keep using old machine.Date published: 2018-08-21Rated 2 out of 5 by Malibufamily from Just doesn't live up to our expectations We bought this machine for all the positive features it has heating setting, it makes several different types of drinks, & you can get pods from other coffee makers. It just doesn't live up to our expectations my husband likes large cup of coffee i.e. the Americano size but it is watery at best you could do 2 pods I guess 7 then spend more $$$. We are going to return it.Date published: 2018-07-24Rated 1 out of 5 by Boricua48 from One month working I bought it on december and of today January 19 it stop working! Trying to work with customer service but the telephones are busy always!Date published: 2018-01-21Rated 5 out of 5 by Samster from Very Pleased I really like this machine, because it's convenient and produces a quality expresso. Although I would really like a machine that uses beans, I could not justify spending thousands of dollars. So this was the perfect choice for me especially since it was on sale and I had a 25% off promo. It's easy to use and has alot of features. I like the fact that you can have ristretto, expresso, lungo, or cafe Americano while choosing the temperature you prefer. It is a very versatile model. I also like the original line, the coffee tastes better pressed. I also like the retro style and size of the Expert.Date published: 2017-11-06Rated 5 out of 5 by Koolkankat from Best OriginalLine coffee maker I have only used it for a few days, but this Nespresso coffee maker has all the features I wanted in the Nespresso original line maker. I purchased it at the 25% off sale. This maker makes ristretto, espresso, lungo and coffee Americano. Also has hot water feature. I especially like the coffee Americano. This was the feature missing from other Nespresso makers. With this maker I can enjoy coffee again black with no sugar or cream/milk.Date published: 2017-09-19