Nespresso Essenza Mini Espresso Maker
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Nespresso's most compact espresso machine opens up a world of rich coffee flavors. The Nespresso Essenza Mini is sleekly styled to fit even the tightest countertops and serves up espresso in minutes, just the way you like it. Two pushbuttons – Espresso and Lungo – keep operation super easy, and 19-bar high-pressure brewing has your cup ready in no time. The Essenza Mini includes a sampler set of Nespresso capsules with unique aromatic profiles.
- Brews an espresso (1.35 oz.) or lungo (3.72 oz.), or program your own desired cup sizes.
- Ultralight and compact machine is easy to move around the kitchen.
- A 19-bar pressure pump ensures optimal extraction of rich flavor and aroma.
- Ultrafast heating system achieves the ideal brewing temperature in less than 30 seconds.
- Works exclusively with Nespresso's premium coffee capsules (includes an assortment of 16 capsules).
- Nespresso is now partnering with DeLonghi, Breville and KitchenAid to distribute Nespresso's premium coffee and espresso makers. These are the same stylish, innovative machines you know and love, designed and engineered by Nespresso.
- Dimensions & More Info
Breville Nespresso Essenza Espresso Maker:
- 8" x 3 1/2" x 13" high.
- 20.3-fl.-oz. cap. removable water tank.
- 5 lb. 2 oz.
- Model #BEC225BLK1BUS1 (Piano Black), BEC225WHT1BUS1 (Pure White).
DeLonghi Nespresso Essenza Espresso Maker
- 8" x 4 1/2" x 12 3/4" high.
- 5 lb.
- 20.3-fl.-oz.-cap. removable water tank.
- Model #EN85 (Black).
- Eco mode for low energy consumption after 3 minutes.
- Energy-saving function turns the machine off automatically after 9 minutes of inactivity.
- Used capsules are automatically ejected and collected in a built-in container (holds 5–6 used capsules).
- Removable water tank for easy refilling and cleaning.
- Durable ABS plastic housing.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Hungary.
- Use & Care
- For use with Nespresso coffee capsules only.
- Coffee capsules are easy to order for delivery within two business days; for details, visit www.nespresso.com.
- Hand-wash water tank, capsule container and drip tray.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
- Use Nespresso descaling cleanser every 6–8 months to remove buildup. Do not use vinegar.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 4 out of 5 by ash_ from compact but LOUD Holy moly this little guy gets loud when it's spinning the pods, but it's wonderfully compact. It's narrow front profile helps it blend in to my kitchen, unlike my big single-cup coffee maker. The two buttons are really easy to use with a quick glance in the instruction booklet, and it's ready to go by the time I select my pod and place my cup under it. I wanted a small espresso maker that was fast and easy to use, and this fits the bill, but was not expecting it to be so loud.Date published: 2018-03-17