Nespresso De'Longhi Lattissima Touch Espresso Machine
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Brew all your favorite espresso drinks with the skill of a master barista – this fully automatic Italian machine makes it as easy as pressing a button. The tactile display control panel is simple to use, offering six preprogrammed drink options for authentic cafe-style beverages with one-touch convenience.
- Streamlined design offers maximum functionality in an impressively small footprint that requires minimal countertop space.
- Fully automatic machine teams Nespresso's legendary capsule brewing technology with DeLonghi's signature Automatic Cappuccino System.
- An integrated milk frothing system lets you brew your favorite espresso beverages at the touch of a single button – without moving your cup.
- Pre-programmed drink options include ristretto, espresso, lungo, cappuccino, latte and hot milk.
- Insert a Nespresso coffee capsule and select your coffee beverage; the machine custom-brews espresso, heats and froths milk, then blends the beverage of your choice.
- Works exclusively with Nespresso's OriginalLine coffee capsules – includes a 14-capsule variety pack.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6 3/4" x 12 1/2" x 10 1/4" high.
- 30-fl.-oz.-cap. water tank.
- 10 lb.
- Durable ABS plastic housing.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in Italy.
- Dual Thermoblock heaters make it easy to go from brewing to frothing (or brewing multiple cups) with no down time.
- A 19-bar pressure pump ensures optimal extraction of flavor and aroma.
- After brewing, capsules are automatically ejected into an internal storage container, which holds 10 used capsules.
- A removable water tank simplifies refilling.
- Illuminated lights let you know when it's time to clean and descale your machine.
- Removable frothing system stores easily in the refrigerator to keep milk fresh and cold.
- Use & Care
- For use with Nespresso coffee capsules only.
- Coffee capsules are easy to order for delivery within two business days; for details, visit www.nespresso.com.
- Hand-wash water tank, capsule container and drip tray.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
- Use Nespresso descaling cleanser every 6–8 months to remove buildup. Do not use vinegar.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Running amy from Perfect cappuccino at home I’m a huge fan of cappuccino. Decided to get one of those machines but felt overwhelmed by so many different models on market. Fortunately the SA at WS is very knowledgeable and explained every detail. I finally went with Lattissima Touch. I wasn’t sure b/c befor 1st time use, I need to hand wash parts, clean water dispenser and customize programming. It’s just lots of work. I gave it a shot this morning. Wow!!! The freshly brewed cappuccino never tasted so good. Even my 9 yr old enjoy frothed warm milk. My only complain is it’s really lound and shakes my island. Other than that, I enjoyed this toy very much!!Date published: 2017-10-17Rated 5 out of 5 by Scrowman from Great Machine! Have been using this product for over a year and it works better than I had anticipated. Makes great espresso and caps and very quickly. And my wife got it on sale which is the crema on the cake!Date published: 2017-03-24Rated 1 out of 5 by NO Lattissima from The worst I have had to return now two of these because they do not foam to a level that is acceptable nor are they hot enough once you add a little cream. The coffee is not of a good quality and you must go to the company to purchase the pods, no local supplier? Coffee cups are also expensive. The overall experience has been very upsetting for such a poor product at a high cost for what it does not do.Date published: 2017-02-16Rated 5 out of 5 by Lorencita from Great machine - exceeds expectations This espresso maker is a dream. We bought it for use at our design studio where we also entertain clients. To have a quality espresso drink at the touch of a single button is exactly what we were looking for. With the Latissima Touch, foam is foamy, crema is crema-y, espresso is hot, and the machine is programmable so proportions can be customized to your liking. Also quite fast to warm up and dispense drinks. The machine is sleek and appears well made (Italy, not China) though does have plastic parts, and is in my opinion a real a bargain for the price. Our only complaint would be the water tank - while slim and out of sight, it can be a little tricky to pour water into without spilling. A minor complaint to be sure. FYI an added bonus these days is you can buy refillable Nespresso-compatible pods (such as SealPod), so you are not bound to only use Nespresso-made coffee, which makes the possibilities virtually endless. Bravo Delonghi for Nespresso!Date published: 2016-02-05Rated 5 out of 5 by FLYMAN from LOVE IT!!!!!!! I put off getting an Nespresso for years until Williams Sonoma had this awesome deal and sale. II finally purchased it and LOVE IT!!!!! It's make the perfect cup each and every time. Having the milk froth as part of the brewing process is the major benefit. It's size is perfect and takes up little space on the counter.Date published: 2015-12-10
Does this machine make regular coffee also?Hi jenmc5, This is an espresso-only machine. It takes the Nespresso original line pods.Date published: 2018-12-05