Nespresso Citiz Espresso Machine by De'Longhi
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through March 25. Learn More
Delivering the intense flavor and rich aroma of Nespresso's premeasured coffee capsules, Citiz's sleek, compact, award-winning design frees up space on your countertop while brewing the perfect cup of espresso every time. It heats in just 25 seconds, ready to brew authentic espresso—just pop in a capsule, set your cup size and push a button.
- Fully automatic brewing for a perfect cup every time.
- Works exclusively with Nespresso's premium coffee capsules, which are easy to order for delivery within two business days (for details, visit www.nespresso.com).
- Innovative Thermoblock technology with stainless-steel heating element guarantees precise temperature control.
- Two programmable cup sizes include standard espresso and lungo.
- A 19-bar pressure pump ensures optimal extraction of rich flavor and aroma.
- Ultra-fast heating system achieves the ideal brewing temperature in 25 seconds.
- Adjustable tray accommodates cups of various sizes (from small mug to travel cup).
- Automatic energy-saving function switches the machine off after 9 minutes of inactivity.
- Removable water tank is easy to refill.
- Nespresso is now partnering with DeLonghi, Breville and KitchenAid to distribute Nespresso's premium coffee and espresso makers. These are the same stylish, innovative machines you know and love, designed and engineered by Nespresso.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #: D122-US-CH-NE (Chrome), C122-US-CR-NE (Cherry Red), D122-US- WHT-NE (White) and D122-US-BK-NE (Black).
- Durable ABS plastic housing.
- 14 1/2" x 5" x 11" high.
- 34-fl.-oz.-cap. water tank.
- 7 lb. 4 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- For use with Nespresso coffee capsules only.
- Coffee capsules are easy to order for delivery within two business days; for details, visit www.nespresso.com.
- Hand-wash water tank, capsule container and drip tray.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
- Use Nespresso de-scaling cleanser every 6–8 months to remove buildup. Do not use vinegar.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by BeeZee from Love the machine. I bought this machine about a month ago. We discovered this nespresso machine while on vacation and loved it. Unfortunately, the machine arrived with a faulty pump. Williams Sonoma promptly sent another machine out, but that one also had a faulty pump.Date published: 2019-03-13Rated 3 out of 5 by Gina79 from Machine works good, but.. I just received the machine this week and like it a lot. But the sample capsules in the box has already been expired 3 month ago. This purchase was to replace my old nespresso machine, so luckily I had capsules available in my pantry. But if this is not the case, people would have been ended up having a machine with no capsules they could use.Date published: 2017-10-01Rated 5 out of 5 by Coco from Great espresso machines. I have 2 of this for 6 years.Everybody love my coffees ! Is very quick and easy to make different coffees to please everyone .I personally like the espresso , better than Starbucks , and certainly better than Dunkin .Date published: 2017-09-22