Petite Mummy Caramel Apples, Set of 4
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
All eyes will be on these mouth-watering caramel apples when they arrive this Halloween. They're handcrafted with petite Washington State Granny Smith apples, known for their juicy crispness and tart flavor. Confectioners hand dip them in buttery homemade caramel, then cloak them in dark and white chocolate drizzle and tie each one with an orange satin bow. They make a welcome holiday treat for your favorite mummies, daddies and pumpkinheads.
- 4 apples; 1 lb. 10 oz. total (serves 4–8).
- Certified kosher by the Chicago Rabbinical Council.
- Shipped fresh.
- This item is available for immediate or Halloween delivery. Immediate delivery will arrive within 1–2 weeks of order placement date; Halloween delivery will ship on Monday, October 21, 2019, to arrive by Friday, October 25, 2019.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, store the wrapped apples in the refrigerator. Refrigerated and unopened, they will keep for 2 weeks.
- Remove from the refrigerator and immediately remove the wrapping. This is best done when the apples are chilled so that the chocolate and caramel don't peel off with the wrapping. Bring to room temperature for about 1 hour before cutting. To keep the apple wedges from discoloring, cut just before serving. Cover the cut surfaces of any leftover portion with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Apple, caramel (corn syrup, whipping cream [cream, carrageenan], sugar, milk, cream, salt, bourbon vanilla, salt, soy lecithin, gluten-free rice flour), milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk, chocolate liquor, nonfat dry milk, soy lecithin, vanilla), dark chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla), white chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, soy lecithin, salt, vanilla), icing decoration (sugar, cornstarch, dextrose, egg whites, monocalcium phosphate, propylene glycol alginate, salt, artificial flavors, artificial colors (Red 3, Red 40, Blue 1, Blue 2, Yellow 5, Yellow 6).
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
Next Day Delivery