Mulberry Fruit Tree
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Versatile mulberries are delicious eaten raw and also shine in tarts, ice cream, simple syrup and even wine. Our dwarf mulberry tree can grow up to 6' tall in planters and produces large crops of blackish-red berries that offer great flavor and health benefits. Arriving potted in soil and ready to plant, our tree takes well to pruning and thrives in full sun.
- Shipped directly from the California grower in a 4" diam. plastic pot.
- Approx. 1-year-old tree is approx. 6"–12" tall upon arrival.
- Can eventually reach mature height of 6' in a pot or 12' in the ground.
- Produces white flowers and reddish-black fruit.
- Self-pollinating tree.
- Care instructions included.
- Use & Care
- Important: Water tree immediately upon arrival.
- Light Exposure
- Plant in location with at least 6 hours of sunlight.
- Apply 2"–3" layer of organic mulch at base of trunk and replenish as needed.
- Water regularly.
- Apply a 10-10-10 fertilizer in winter or early spring.
- Cut back by 1/3 in early winter, after the fruiting season.
- Winter Period
- Tree will go dormant in winter.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.